Retarded - Photos & Media Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Retarded
Tuesday, October 04, 2005 12:30 PM
Just found these pics.........

- 93 mph in the 1/8 mile
Member of J-Body Of Michigan.

Re: Retarded
Tuesday, October 04, 2005 12:36 PM
Tuesday, October 04, 2005 12:38 PM
yay for show cars...

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 12:39 PM
Next the projector beams will actually be movie projectors...all you'll need is a wall somewhere and instant Drive In

Its kinda cool...but I thought the screens were getting out of control 3 years ago...wow

~Kilo

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 12:39 PM
this is also in off topic and exterior LOL

i would get some if i had to much money to know what do do with it all

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 12:42 PM
SnazziZ24 wrote:Next the projector beams will actually be movie projectors...all you'll need is a wall somewhere and instant Drive In

Its kinda cool...but I thought the screens were getting out of control 3 years ago...wow

~Kilo

Now THAT would be damned cool! heheh. Putting screens where screens don't belong is stupid. Projecting a movie out of your headlights... while still retaining proper functioning headlights... now that's some James Bond shiznit there!

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 1:09 PM
Utterly useless, unless you plan on entertaining some poor sap just before you run him/her over...

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 1:13 PM
be be nice if the person actuall made it look custom instead of "Hey lets shove what will fit in there and not trim it at all"

Ya know?

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 1:17 PM
repost

actually been posted twice , once in the cali region and in off topic

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search