racerx is dead - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
racerx is dead
Saturday, October 01, 2005 5:32 PM
the car is no more. i stripped her down and sent her packin with the repo man. im going thru a divorce that is rather nasty with property and custody battles going on and need the money that was financing my baby to go to the lawyer. i put down some cash to pay off a ford probe (ewww) so i dont have a car payment anymore. anyway... she is gone and dead. i took her kit and rims off and removed everything on her exept the interior work that i did to it and she is gone . i feel bad for losing her... kinda like i let her down... but my kids are more important than that .....

click the pic for a bigger shot of it...

Post Edited (10-02-05 12:21 AM)

Re: racerx is dead
Saturday, October 01, 2005 5:38 PM
thats to bad, she was a clean cav. good luck with the divorse.

maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow....... but some day
Saturday, October 01, 2005 7:58 PM
wow thats rough....i love the car tho

good luck w/ everything

Saturday, October 01, 2005 10:18 PM
that some BS man. . . well i hope you get through everything alright.

" ..TQ is SPEED, HP is BRAGGING RIGHTS.. "

Saturday, October 01, 2005 10:34 PM
if everyone on the org gave you 25cents. you could keep your car.

infact why dont all of you send me 25 cents..

Saturday, October 01, 2005 11:59 PM
Email me at Bomex03Cavalier@yahoo.com ..and tell me how you installed that mesh for you're Bomex front...Between the top of bumper and hood part??

Sunday, October 02, 2005 12:31 AM
unfortunate, but its good to see someone with priorities in order. good luck with your divorce, women are bitches!

this useless post brought to you by the alcoholic known as LUNDiS

Sunday, October 02, 2005 1:59 PM
thanks for the kind words guys. i really do miss my car . the comments affirming that my decision was good dont make it any easier, but they do console. ill keep hanging out here on the org.. jbodyless. maybe i can help contribute seeing how the last 7 years you guys have been so helpful to me building my cavaliers. i plan on one day maybe buying a colbalt or a 2003-05 cav and turboing the eco like i wanted to do originally on my car, so you guys keep posting and ill keep learning

lundis wrote:women are bitches!

in my particular case, bitch doesnt quite cover it. lets try ....... extremely violent lying wh0re

Sunday, October 02, 2005 2:37 PM
women are evil....

suxors man... that was a sexy sexy cav!.... hopefully once your back on your feet you can build another one!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search