NOPI Surprise!!! - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
NOPI Surprise!!!
Sunday, September 18, 2005 8:16 PM
Ok, so I didn't place at NOPI, but GM held its own contest in its lot and I got 1st place. TPR Magazine is doing an article on my car and I won $1,000 to use at the GM Performance store. So in hindsight, f**k the trophy from NOPI, I got the better deal!!!! Pics will be up soon.

Re: NOPI Surprise!!!
Sunday, September 18, 2005 8:29 PM
useless with out pics

but congrats

Sunday, September 18, 2005 8:29 PM
Sunday, September 18, 2005 8:32 PM
Make the @!#$ing post when you have the @!#$ing pics!!!

Sunday, September 18, 2005 8:42 PM
Z2FLIP4 wrote:Make the @!#$ing post when you have the @!#$ing pics!!!

Chill, he was excited. I'd be excited too!

My Car
Sunday, September 18, 2005 8:55 PM
Chill guys, the article isn't even gonna be until the Dec issue. I'll post the pics I took as soon as I get them online. And yes, it is an exciting time.
Sunday, September 18, 2005 9:01 PM
This is the photos forum.

Sunday, September 18, 2005 9:08 PM
Wow, I swear J-body owners are the most hateful people towards eachother. Oh and EZ3K1EL, you are right. This IS the photo forum, but that funny little sign next to it is means AND and is followed by MEDIA. So just to please every little person in the world, let me stay up and get my pics on line so you all can rest easily tonight knowing that you saved the world on J-body.
Sunday, September 18, 2005 9:17 PM
congrats on getting the better deal with GM, thats awesome...what are u going to spend that money on?

Sunday, September 18, 2005 9:27 PM
No idea seeing as how GM no longer has parts for the 2.4L on their website. Guess I'm gonna have to contact the rep and see what he can offer.

SORRY THERE IS NO PICS!!! I barely slept at all this weeked and I am not staying up to work on CarDomain tonight. Pics will be up tomorro, promise.
Sunday, September 18, 2005 9:58 PM
yes, it is Media as well, but that includes Video/Articles/Photos/Music.... not text.

so with that being said, and no pics being posted then it should be in General...

However, once pics are up, than it would be the perfect place for them

im not being a douche here, just technical.

Sunday, September 18, 2005 11:20 PM
Nice props

Sunday, September 18, 2005 11:56 PM
Fatalic CAVI wrote:Nice props

Monday, September 19, 2005 12:53 AM
Congrats... Screw NOPI LOL

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Monday, September 19, 2005 12:59 AM
Nopi shows arent all that and a bag of potato chips....if they didnt have drag racing it wouldnt be worth a dollar

2007 GM Tuner Bash...HELL YEA
PA,MD,NJ,DE,NY and all states north caravan
Monday, September 19, 2005 1:05 AM
Boardorgohome(loves NC again) wrote:Nopi shows arent all that and a bag of potato chips....if they didnt have drag racing it wouldnt be worth a dollar

I've never been to NOPI but it seems like they charge way too much for you to go, way too much for you to enter your car for shows or races and not really all that cracked up to be except for the races.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Monday, September 19, 2005 5:04 AM
Ok, now that I have had some sleep and am thinking clearly, I apologize for not originally posting pics. They will be up after work today.

The NOPI shows are ok, only good thing is seeing all the nice cars and celebs that come out for them.
Monday, September 19, 2005 5:20 AM
i got my car entered for free!! GM paid for my entry fees.

AIM & Y!: COGcaviZ24
Tuesday, September 20, 2005 12:25 PM
Quote:

yes, it is Media as well, but that includes Video/Articles/Photos/Music.... not text.

Photos OR Media.. which one did you post.
By the way, the Mods care as well as I do

And yes, me saying "This is the phots forum" is really hateful... someone get him a wetnap.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 1:15 PM
how about some pics?

State Troopers on my @$$, HAHA
Lets see em catch 160 on the dash....

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 1:17 PM
EZ3K1EL wrote:
Quote:

Photos OR Media.. which one did you post.
By the way, the Mods care as well as I do

And yes, me saying "This is the photos forum" is really hateful... someone get him a wetnap.

Meanwhile, if he had put it in any other forum, people would have bitched that it should have been here.
Who cares where it's at?

anyway, congrats on the win/recognition.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 1:33 PM
NJHK (Sexual Chocolate) wrote:
Boardorgohome(loves NC again) wrote:Nopi shows arent all that and a bag of potato chips....if they didnt have drag racing it wouldnt be worth a dollar

I've never been to NOPI but it seems like they charge way too much for you to go, way too much for you to enter your car for shows or races and not really all that cracked up to be except for the races.

Boardorgohome- What shows are "all that and a bag-O-chips"????

NJHK- That's why you get free admin through GM or sneak in which is pretty easy at Atlanta Motor Speedway, especially when like all your friends work the grounds lmao!

N2O + Bolt-ons = 220Hp/250Tq

Coming Soon:HpTunersPro, EagleConnectingRods, WiescoPistons, 13sec2200

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 1:41 PM
pics!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 2:29 PM
congrats man sounds awsome let us know what you get ok

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 3:02 PM
Pics are located under another topic NEW PICS!!!!!

Quote:

And yes, me saying "This is the phots forum" is really hateful... someone get him a wetnap.

You can hold on to the wetnap, all I meant was that you all don't have to jump on someone's a$$. I said pics would be posted as soon as I downloaded them. I read a lot of posts on the forums and there are always people who find anyway to talk sh!t about other J's. I'm not sayin that you were cause I know you weren't, but it gets old really quick when all the other car owner's (i.e. Honda, Nissan, Mitsubishi, etc.) talk sh!t all the time about Cav's and we can't even keep from doin it ourselves.

MODERATORS PLEASE LOCK THIS TOPIC

Let bygones be bygones and lets go mod the hell out of some J's now!!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search