THE OLD AND NEW - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
THE OLD AND NEW
Friday, September 16, 2005 3:39 PM
its been a while since ive posted ne thing, but i got me a new digi and a new car so i thought id post both of my js.

first the old

and now the new

i started out with the 89 sunbird, then i threw a rod one night while out cruising, then i paid 500 for the 95 sunfire. Mods are on the way

Proud member of JBOK

Re: THE OLD AND NEW
Friday, September 16, 2005 3:58 PM
i rather mod the bird the bird has some potential drop another motor in go back to dual wipers get rid of the wing and somebody work and paint and it'll be good to go

Z24 Cardomain Site ll ZQ8 Car Domain Site
Friday, September 16, 2005 4:24 PM
Good luck with the new car. Just one suggestion from me....before you put another jbok sticker on the new car, change the "JBODYS OF KENTUCKY" "J-BODIES OF KENTUCKY". Or leave it if you just liked how it looks more. Either way, happy modding.

Friday, September 16, 2005 4:43 PM
the overgrown grass/weeds and the cinder block added a nice touch to the bird, good luck with the new car

I work on Wall Street, but didn't force you to take out a loan you couldn't afford.
Friday, September 16, 2005 4:52 PM
Mikey (drpdcavi) wrote:the overgrown grass/weeds and the cinder block added a nice touch to the bird, good luck with the new car

LOL...the only thing better is to have no wheels and the car sitting on the cinder blocks.

Good luck with the Sunfire, man. Hopefully you'll be adding your car to the list of nice 4-doors!

Saturday, September 17, 2005 1:10 PM
if it was me i'd mod the Sunbird... that's just me though, i've always had a thing for 2nd Gen's and probably always will. happy modding either way!

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/682845/ <=== my '91 Sunbird LE 2.0 4cyl

ALMOST DONE.. '94 Cavalier 2.2L Z-Wannabee (in progress)
Saturday, September 17, 2005 1:25 PM
front tires low......
Saturday, September 17, 2005 5:07 PM
errrr um, are you apart of JBOK?

Saturday, September 17, 2005 10:50 PM
yes the wing is definantly coming off the bird and it is getting lowered this winter as well as a few other goodies. im the only member thats located in owensboro, besides wink. i would have came to the past meets, but i had to work or something was wrong with the bird so i havent made it yet.

Proud member of JBOK
Saturday, September 17, 2005 10:57 PM
i got a 2nd gen sitting in the backyard to looks like the thing to do here in KY.. yard ornaments and stuff.. ohh yea.. who the heck is this?? ha ha

Sunday, September 18, 2005 12:39 AM
Im sorry pal both of those cars look nasty they have potential to look good but the route u went with that sunbird i dont think that sunfire is ever gonna look good

Sunday, September 18, 2005 4:24 AM
Put the air back in those tires, give it a good cleaning and your good to go. Its your ride.

fast, reliable or cheap. choose two.
Sunday, September 18, 2005 7:49 AM
i was 17 and tried to do something without spendin much money, and i learned that a car only looks as good as how much money and effort you put into it. and yea both cars do look nasty; the bird has been sittin for two years, and i just aquired the sunfire and the previous owners didnt take care of it. they both need work, the bird more the the fire, but in time they will improve. this time around cheap isnt goin to be the route i take.

Proud member of JBOK
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search