Winnipeg J-Body Meet [ 56K GO FIND NEMO!] - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Winnipeg J-Body Meet [ 56K GO FIND NEMO!]
Monday, August 29, 2005 3:07 PM
It was an alright turnout. Not as much cars as other local j-body meets here on JBO. But anyways onto the pictures.

http://www.randybaluca.com

Re: Winnipeg J-Body Meet [ 56K GO FIND NEMO!]
Monday, August 29, 2005 3:08 PM
Monday, August 29, 2005 6:19 PM
This hood would be insane if he painted it like sometimes the CF hoods are painted and left the center clear?? Dunno? an idea....Definately like the hood!! very unique.

Monday, August 29, 2005 6:29 PM
AREA 51 wrote:This hood would be insane if he painted it like sometimes the CF hoods are painted and left the center clear?? Dunno? an idea....Definately like the hood!! very unique.

thats a photography trick. you expose with the hood closed, then open and then you blend them together when you develope the picture. if you look on the windshield you can see the part of the hood when it was open.

definately some great pics tho, looks nice fun. all the angles make it hard to actually look at the cars tho, but artistic for sure
Monday, August 29, 2005 6:31 PM
I don't quite understand.

Monday, August 29, 2005 7:00 PM
now that!!! is alot of red j-bodies!!

" ..TQ is SPEED, HP is BRAGGING RIGHTS.. "

Monday, August 29, 2005 10:15 PM
looks like quite the turn out... all the cars are looking good...

that black z24 puts mine to shame

-------------
Now Blazing: Black Domina
Monday, August 29, 2005 10:44 PM
LoL, nice pics but someones good with photoshop opacitys ! .

Monday, August 29, 2005 10:51 PM
no photoshop on the hood guys. You just have the shutter open for 4-5 seconds. Have the hood open for half, then you close the hood for half. It looks that way right off the camera, zero photoshopping. The reason I know is because I saw him take the pictures. I wish my car was in the pictures. Damn alternator died and then when I go to put in another one, its sparking like mad...I've got 4 days to get it running, I must make it to the track...

Monday, August 29, 2005 11:08 PM
.JeRsEy KiD.* wrote:LoL, nice pics but someones good with photoshop opacitys ! .

Yeah no photoshop done to the cars, only did the border and license plates. That's maDD tite ph0t0graphy skiLLz y0!

Monday, August 29, 2005 11:53 PM

Who's car is that? I want those wheels

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 5:19 PM
that GT sunfire how did you get the tail lights like that? i have been looking to do something with mine and i like that alot

Thursday, September 01, 2005 11:52 AM
01sunfire wrote:that GT sunfire how did you get the tail lights like that? i have been looking to do something with mine and i like that alot

I'm assuming you're talking about my car, and it's just a pattern cut out of regular vinyl decal material (same material as the eyelids). It's been on the car for almost 3 years now, and still looks pretty good IMO.

15.3 @ 89.97mph, 14's on the way?

For Sale:
Getrag '00-'02 2.4 8000kms $800
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search