found a new car - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
found a new car
Thursday, July 14, 2005 11:16 AM
ok.,.. so heres what im driving right now

and i found this yesterday on my drive to college, i think im gonna pick her up in 2 weeks.

So what do u guys think?

Re: found a new car
Thursday, July 14, 2005 11:21 AM
That's actually a fairly nice car, atleast I like it. I never knew that kit looked pretty good in White. Jump on it before someone else does!

Thursday, July 14, 2005 11:22 AM
Sweet, looks like it needs some aligning on the body kit but that's no big deal. How much?

09 HHR LS, Wife's Car
05 Cavalier, Clarion DXZ375MP, Autotek MM8000.5 & 13Kv.2, wife's old car, updates coming soon
Thursday, July 14, 2005 11:38 AM
Now thats what I call a Major Upgrade between J-bodies

Thursday, July 14, 2005 11:40 AM
yea the kit needs some slight alignment but overall it looks like it fits. its got 60,000 miles on it and they want $6500. the vinyl on the center console cover needs fixed, and it needs a drivers side headlight, i noticed the hemisphereical reflector in front of the bulb is just kickin around inside the light.

Thursday, July 14, 2005 6:00 PM
Damn nice dude! Hope its there in 2 weeks!

Thursday, July 14, 2005 9:25 PM
not bad on the miles at all...what year is it? looks like an 01 maybe?

looks good, but try to work them on the price, it worked for me! lol

Brian

Thursday, July 14, 2005 11:08 PM
Jump on it!

Clear Corners, Remove the pin stripes and badges, drop and tint...

get it.

Thursday, July 14, 2005 11:11 PM
65000, sounds damn good
just be careful it wasnt abused and it has a clean title

Thursday, July 14, 2005 11:11 PM
i know this sounds dumb as hell but what kit is that... lol ive seen it a million times.... but now that im lookin for it i cant name it.

Friday, July 15, 2005 5:11 AM
Wings West Avenger

Friday, July 15, 2005 5:19 AM
good find, congrats! Welcome to the dark side!

AIM & Y!: COGcaviZ24
Friday, July 15, 2005 7:44 AM
get it now!!!!

Friday, July 15, 2005 8:29 AM
NICE UPGRADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Remember do what you like because you have to drive it."--Me
Friday, July 15, 2005 9:18 AM
dont buy it, dont be stupid. if a car has been kitted, has an xhaust, or an intake it was defintely wned by someone yoounger. And if the mods were not done properely, than that previous owner probabaly neveer knew how to shift or rammede his carr everyday. By a clean car and do it up yourself. its the right way to go. Im just trying to help you out, and I can beleve all these people on nthe org. never told you what im saying. But its a factt. NEVER BY A CAR MODIFIED lol especially if its got an unalignede body kit, and a PINSTRIPE>

Friday, July 15, 2005 9:29 AM
welcome to our side if get it!

Friday, July 15, 2005 9:31 AM
Sam Frank wrote:dont buy it, dont be stupid. if a car has been kitted, has an xhaust, or an intake it was defintely wned by someone yoounger. And if the mods were not done properely, than that previous owner probabaly neveer knew how to shift or rammede his carr everyday. By a clean car and do it up yourself. its the right way to go. Im just trying to help you out, and I can beleve all these people on nthe org. never told you what im saying. But its a factt. NEVER BY A CAR MODIFIED lol especially if its got an unalignede body kit, and a PINSTRIPE>

always bring to get the car checked out before you buy it, i agree with him above, but maybe they did take ok care of the car, never know, just get it checked out first!

Friday, July 15, 2005 9:43 AM
Thats wayyy too much money for that car (dealers suck)- talk them down a bit before you buy it. Just to put things in perspective, I bought my 03 Cavalier with 23k miles on it for 5800.

Friday, July 15, 2005 9:55 AM
wow... thats cheap for an 03.... i bought my 02 LS with 21k miles on it for 9200.... they were asking 10,100... but its worth at the timne was 14,000 so they could have asked for even more. but i still got them down, so yea you can prolly do that too.

Friday, July 15, 2005 10:06 AM
well i bought my 96 Z for 2900 so HAH

Friday, July 15, 2005 10:58 AM
i ought my 01 in 03 for 6000 out the door

talk him down a bit if you can get it checked out the bu that shyte

(Insert really cool picture of my car with some catchy name or slogan here)

Friday, July 15, 2005 11:21 AM
Sam Frank wrote:dont buy it, dont be stupid. if a car has been kitted, has an xhaust, or an intake it was defintely wned by someone yoounger. And if the mods were not done properely, than that previous owner probabaly neveer knew how to shift or rammede his carr everyday. By a clean car and do it up yourself. its the right way to go. Im just trying to help you out, and I can beleve all these people on nthe org. never told you what im saying. But its a factt. NEVER BY A CAR MODIFIED lol especially if its got an unalignede body kit, and a PINSTRIPE>

just cause a car was modified doesn't mean the previous owner beat on it. there's just as much of a chance that a bone stock car got beat on as a modded one. and by saying that the previous owner probably didn't know how to shift is just an ignorant statement. also, the kit looks like it lines up rather well. there's just that one small part by the drivers side wheel well that's off, but otherwise it looks really good. just looking at the exterior of the car, it looks like it's been taken care of rather well.

obviously test drive it first, and possibly have a mechanic take a look at it, that's a given. but saying just cause it's modded is a reason not to get it is just plain ignorant.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search