Moderator - Photos & Media Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Thursday, June 30, 2005 8:23 PM
You have received a forum warning:

Warning: FYI: your post in the photo's and media forum has been moved to the events forum here: http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=10&i=17763&t=17763
Expires: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 5:14 PM PT

I dont understand why I got this. This is the Photo & Media section and my topic was about pictures I took at the Colorado Drift Showoff. I put them on my website and linked it to this site so every one could see them. Is a website not considered, media. Why would you move pictures to the event page were no one looks for pictures. Do you just look at the heading and not the message body. Just wondering because ever since you put my topic in events no one has look at it. ???????????

Re: Moderator
Thursday, June 30, 2005 8:28 PM
nobody looks at events

Thursday, June 30, 2005 10:22 PM
Doesn't make sience to me either.... Maybe a mod got confused and thought something else or they hate you.

Friday, July 01, 2005 1:53 AM
the event that you are showing pictures of isn't exclusively of j-bodies, but of quite a few different cars. that thread either belongs in either the "other cars" or "events" forum. a moderator made the decision to move that thread to one of those forums because it does not belong in this forum.

Photos and Media:
Quote:

A place to post photos, videos, and other media, of j-bodies new and old.

your thread got moved, don't complain about it in the forums.

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search