2001 pontiac sunfire progress - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2001 pontiac sunfire progress
Sunday, June 12, 2005 4:45 PM
hey whats up everyone . well i bought my 01 sunfire about a year ao and i'm just starting to modify the exterior . i bought it bone stock and now i shaved the wing off the back , the antenna is gone as of today . i shaved the moldings bout 3 months ago . some time this week i will be recieving my f1 fenders from a plus performance and i should be recieving my drift body kit from white boy soon too . i have carbon fiber mirrors and aftermarket tail lights also . i can't figure out anything else to do . do i need a host to put pictures? i'll post some as soon as i find out how .

Re: 2001 pontiac sunfire progress
Sunday, June 12, 2005 6:45 PM
get those pictures posted
Sunday, June 12, 2005 7:01 PM
hey this is the best picture i got so far of my car . i need to go make a cardomain account so i can put more . but yeah thats my friends 200 protege too . his car looks bad ass . tell me what yall think .
i'm goin creat an account right now .
Monday, June 13, 2005 4:13 AM
I've always thought Sunfire coupes looked kinda odd without the rear spoiler...

It sounds like the car will look good once everything is on and painted. I thnk a Lambo door kit & shaving the gas cap would finsh it off... But I also think you will need some sort of spoiler because the lack of one just makes the rear end look to "bubbley"

Monday, June 13, 2005 5:43 AM
I love the car! I think Sunfire Coupes look really good with no spoiler. I can't wait to get mine shaved . Keep up the good work and let me know when you get a Car Domain page up because I want to see some more pictures of that sexy Sunfire. Take care.

Monday, June 13, 2005 6:04 PM
body kit came in today . hell yeah i was so excited . it looks like the fron will fit fine but the sides are way off and the rear i don't know yet . right now i'm runnin with no front bumber or side skirts . i have pictures but i need someone to host for me cause it won't let me for some reason . still waiting for my fenders though . i was just wondering whats a estimate for a shop to put the kit and fenders on ? and to primer the whole car black . ? just wonderin . a ball park estimate .
Monday, June 13, 2005 6:58 PM
love the car so far...keep us posted, as for the spoiler getting shaved off, i love it. nice job

Monday, June 13, 2005 7:50 PM
i am the protege guy, i hosted all of blades pics, here they are..

Thats me

Monday, June 13, 2005 9:12 PM
someone needs to buy a fender

AIM & Y!: COGcaviZ24
Monday, June 13, 2005 9:45 PM
yeah i waiting for them to com in . i have a pair of the f1 fenders from a plus performance .
Tuesday, June 14, 2005 6:39 AM
no wing on mine either still need to shave mine though, car show coming up in aug so alotta paint and shaving to do til then.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005 10:42 AM
awesome . u have the street fighter kit? well on mine it looks like i will have to cut the side skirts to fit . the rear i'm not5 sure . i need my fenders to c ome in before anything so i can put the front and sides on . i might do the rear today . depends on what time i get off work . so what yall guys think ?
Tuesday, June 14, 2005 10:45 AM
looks sweet man

Tuesday, June 14, 2005 11:56 AM
imho...lose the huuuuge exhaust other than that...nice

Not unintentionally accelerating since 2009!!!!

Tuesday, June 14, 2005 4:20 PM
nice car ive been trying to meet up with some pontiacs in the area but dont know where to look im from DeSoto, Dallas
Wednesday, June 15, 2005 10:27 AM
yeah i wish i knew some people around here that fixed up there j body's. i live in houma ,louisiana. yesterday i went to o reilys to buy some oil and this guy has a crx that works there and we got to talkin and i told him i got my body kit for my sunfire . and he said why . why would u do that . i looked at him like he was stupid . then he asked if i had a auto or manual . i told him auto and he said why u do all this to that car . i just kinda laughed and said u have no idea the potential of j body's .... then he said whats a j body . that dude is stupid . all he knows is if its a honda its fast . damn ...... some honda guys are cool as hell but they have the ones that think they better . props go out to all those that fix there car up. i have respect for yall . for the others that think they have the fastest car just cause the name .. read up on cars more cause u don't know @!#$ .
Wednesday, June 15, 2005 10:37 AM
just remember one thing brad, my car handles a lot better... lol
Wednesday, June 15, 2005 12:02 PM
Looks like your off to a good start. Get some rims for that thing. And a drop! Imo, I would get a different exhuast and put the stock tails back in but thats just me. I would also suggest some molded eyelids whenever the kit goes in for paint.

Also, Very nice protege!! My friend has a one just like that and he was looking for some good kits, If you dont mind, where did you get yours and how much?

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 12:46 PM
I feel for ya on the 'honda elitist' thing. I've got an 87 Chevy K5 Blazer I use for 4wheelin, and I run into a lot of guys with heeps that think just because they have a heep, my K5 is a POS. I hate to say it, but when they put a Chevy 350, TH350, and chevy axles in their heep... they're driving a chevy.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 4:01 PM
that civic is soooooo hot but those NASTY NASTY rims wreck the whole car

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 8:27 PM
mitch, erebuni.net its 922 shogun style..

and thugn what civic are you talkin about? there is none on this page..

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 8:30 PM
woops not mitch, EnviouZ read the first post..
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search