Just some pics of my Fire. - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Just some pics of my Fire.
Sunday, May 29, 2005 11:30 PM

Re: Just some pics of my Fire.
Sunday, May 29, 2005 11:41 PM
Hey, nice color choice. Check out my website. I have a yellow 03 also. Go here!!!

Sunday, May 29, 2005 11:42 PM
seat covers arent really my thing

and if your gonna do neons you should make it so the tube isnt visible...looks tacky sittin up on the dash like that

to each his own though

Monday, May 30, 2005 12:30 AM
RICER!

Monday, May 30, 2005 12:48 AM
Who?

Monday, May 30, 2005 4:53 AM
z2fst4u wrote:RICER!

I'd like to know how you came up with that conclusion being that the majority my car currently is stock... I'm currently working 2 jobs so I can save up and add quite a few modifications to it. These are just a few things I have in mind, hopefully I'll be able to get them in this order: air-ride, upgrade the brake system, cold-air intake, ram air hood, lambo doors, completely upgrade my exhaust, and then hopefully I'm aiming to get a ufo l.e.d. underbody lighting kit. Looks aren't the only thing I'm going for, but there's nothing wrong with buying a little accessory or two while I'm saving up for the big stuff. I got the seat covers and a few neons for under my seats and dash, along with two 12 inch speakers in the trunk, just to keep me entertained while I save money. Sometimes waiting to save enough can make a person a bit anxious and impatient, lol.
Monday, May 30, 2005 4:55 AM
lol Forgot to mention a nice set of 17's... but I'm holding out on those for now, and lthose seat covers glow by the way. Adds a nice touch if you don't have money to blow on racing seats, or you're waiting to put your money to other mods first.
Monday, May 30, 2005 8:26 AM
yeah i`d definatly loose those seat covers and move the neon tube somewhere where it isnt visable

Z24 Cardomain Site ll ZQ8 Car Domain Site
Monday, May 30, 2005 3:36 PM
Hey, nothin' wrong with seat covers...I got some covers for my sunfire and I love them actually. They add a flare without worrying about trashing your expensive seats. As for the neon, doesn't look like that big of a deal to me.

Monday, May 30, 2005 4:33 PM
the neon is terrible. i hate any kind of neon ligthing. it only looks good if you cant see the tube. thats whats it for. a glow. your not suppost to see it

Monday, May 30, 2005 7:47 PM
z2fst4u wrote:RICER!

since when is a stock car rice? get a life dude!

Travis

Check out my build thread!

Wednesday, June 01, 2005 5:30 AM
I second that motion shortcut90, I hate when people call GM cars ricers. That' s what hondas are for.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005 10:35 PM
yeah, there are some points when a GM would become rice, but it takes a bit...and aboot the neon on the dash, it depends on if its just a light or if its one of the ones that pulsates w/the music. i have one of those on my dash as well (nice choice of neon color, btw, dude). i don't think it means my '02 fire is rice...i mean hell, i have green glowing under the car too!

Evil Serpent, i like the car. its nice. u can do alot with that.
Wednesday, June 01, 2005 10:46 PM
looks pretty okay... I'd lose the covers and relocate the neons, but it isn't my car

are you planning on a body kit? It'd look damn hot without one if you got the right wheels for it.

Thursday, June 02, 2005 5:35 AM
Quote:

Barimidgett
Yesterday 10:35 PM

yeah, there are some points when a GM would become rice, but it takes a bit...and aboot the neon on the dash, it depends on if its just a light or if its one of the ones that pulsates w/the music. i have one of those on my dash as well (nice choice of neon color, btw, dude). i don't think it means my '02 fire is rice...i mean hell, i have green glowing under the car too!

Evil Serpent, i like the car. its nice. u can do alot with that.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jason
Yesterday 10:46 PM

looks pretty okay... I'd lose the covers and relocate the neons, but it isn't my car

are you planning on a body kit? It'd look damn hot without one if you got the right wheels for it.

Yeah the neon light on the dash is a pulsar that beats the the bass when music is playing. I set it to static lighting when I took the pic so I would have to time it just right a million times to get the picture. It's only temporary though. Not gonna keep it there forever. I have some nice green l.e.d. lights under my seats that pulsate too.
The seat covers are gonna stay on until I can get a nice pair of racing seats to put in, but I really like the design on my seat covers. When I finally get the new seats I'm hoping to find a way to reupolster (I'm sure I spelled that wrong) them and have a similar design that I've drawn myself put on them with a black and green lay out and a coating of invisible green UV dye so that they will light up when I hit the black lights.
I'm going to get a body kit eventually, once I've gotten a couple of other things first. I'm really leaning towards lambo doors and a ram air hood, or an air suspension kit this summer. More so the suspension kit since it will do a lot more for my car than make it look good. When I do get a body kit for it though I'm thinking about mixing and matching the front bumper of the S-C2 Tiburon body kit, along with the Streetfire Sunfire kit and seeing how it goes. If not I'll just go with the Streetfire kit. I like the Streetfire kit, but it just seems so common, and the other kits I've seen available don't really thrill me that much. I'm looking to do something a bit different.
Thursday, June 02, 2005 5:45 AM
Looks like you got a good pallet to start with seat covers not my fav. but its your car for a kit I'd say the 03 bomex kit I think its a real unique looking kit and you dont see a whole lot of people with it as for the air ride please get rims first air ride looks so much better with rims. Sounds like you got good plans for it post pics when you get some of that stuff.

Thursday, June 02, 2005 10:24 PM
sounds great dude. wanna see some pics of the work in progress.
Monday, June 06, 2005 9:23 PM
How it is rice....its looks like a frickin UF F*cking O.....all those damn Neons and glowing seat covers. Quite shopping autozone....unless yer buying some wax or something......

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search