Almost done! - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Almost done!
Sunday, May 08, 2005 10:54 PM
Whats that peaking out of there?

Well Im almost done with the stereo anyway.

The other day I got my payment for some painting I did and used the money to buy some new speakers up front. So now technically my system is finished, but then again its not.

Here's the rest of the pics:

I know Pioneers arent the top of the line for speakers, but they work great! Plus I get brand new ones if I blow them within a year.

Right now the rest of the system is a pair of Kicker 12" Comp VRs, powered by a Rockford 600W amp, and Infinity 6x9s.

To come is a new amp that would push 97W to each speaker, and hopefully a new amp for the subs pushing somewhere around 1000W.

That is all. I think I am turning into Geeds.

PS- Anyone know a quick way to blow a sub?

Thanks for looking!

Re: Almost done!
Sunday, May 08, 2005 10:59 PM
Lookin good time, i think those are almost the same ones i put in... but i think my tweeters are triangular.

Monday, May 09, 2005 1:30 AM
Dude you bought those from Walmart for like 40 bucks i know cause i just got those exact ones no less than a week ago and yes they do work good

<b>Your looking a bit hungry, i think you should grab a spoon and eat my ass!!!!!</b>
Monday, May 09, 2005 1:30 AM
sure if ya wanna blow a sub go buy a cd called "Bass Mechanics" and then put it in... turn your volume all the way up... and press play on track 7

Monday, May 09, 2005 5:46 AM
The Other Matt wrote:sure if ya wanna blow a sub go buy a cd called "Bass Mechanics" and then put it in... turn your volume all the way up... and press play on track 7

i did it! my goal is break the cone out of the sub!

Monday, May 09, 2005 8:54 AM
lol, hook speaker wire up to the sub, then insert the other ends into electrical outlet on wall.....they weld themsleves together, its awesome. BTW, my car eats up bass meckanic and loves every second of it.

Monday, May 09, 2005 3:04 PM
lol i think almost everyone buys those things lol if you seen my post you will see them in the door panel. Best buy 39.99 lol they work good.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search