This kinda sucks..... - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
This kinda sucks.....
Thursday, March 31, 2005 6:35 PM
I miss this

Re: This kinda sucks.....
Thursday, March 31, 2005 6:38 PM
why did you take off your mod ???

Thursday, March 31, 2005 6:49 PM
no dont say you got rid of cams?

Thursday, March 31, 2005 7:05 PM
nitrous, cams, TB, Pulley, a few other things here and there... basically got rid of about 100 hp and I miss it, but if you rmeber my thread awhiel ago so I was parting out the car... well I fallowed through with it, everythign that is leaving is still gone, some new stuff coming, the audio goes in saturday and to the body shop soon. The going fast was fun but when my 25 mile round trip drive to work costs me 1/4 tank of premium a day cause of sitting traffic its not worth it anymore, especially since 80% of the time I'm in my car is going to and from work. So the audio and outside is somehtign that works all the time I don't have to wait for no traffic and no cops just for a couple seconds offun here and there, especially when my job depends on my liscence (VW Tech, to many tickets = can't get insured through the dealership = no job) So...... audio and exterior... wait a amonth for new pics

Thursday, March 31, 2005 7:15 PM
sounds coo, thats basically what im doin, more look then speed, i have another car for speed, i may do some real minor stuff to my cav motor wise but nuthin major, later

pic coming soon

"Live Life To The Fullest" "Customize Everything"
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search