Nice Weather, Pics at the Park. - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Nice Weather, Pics at the Park.
Thursday, March 31, 2005 6:18 PM
Went out to Dillon State Park in Zanesville for these. would have been nicer if the water was blue and the trees green. but it'll make for a nice photoshoot once spring hits fullforce.

Re: Nice Weather, Pics at the Park.
Thursday, March 31, 2005 6:20 PM
damn clean ! i love this wing
keep up the good work dude !

Thursday, March 31, 2005 6:24 PM
car looks really good. the vastly open and empty backgrounds void of vivid colors kinda gives a strange feel to the images, especially with the all black cavalier. i really like some of the camera angles you go, nice work.

I'm making the back of my car look good first.
After all, Civics need something nice to look at...
Thursday, March 31, 2005 7:08 PM
heres one i missed that i really like:

Thursday, March 31, 2005 7:31 PM
dude is that south or north of 70? and is that the misgungium river? Cause if so my family has a cabin bout an hour south (between malta and stockport) on the river.

btw car looks good

http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/miscellaneous/60612/

Thursday, March 31, 2005 7:42 PM
car looks great, it is gunna be so amazing with wheels!

Thursday, March 31, 2005 9:35 PM
Ghost of SAC(The Wrinkled One) wrote:dude is that south or north of 70? and is that the misgungium river? Cause if so my family has a cabin bout an hour south (between malta and stockport) on the river.

btw car looks good

i actually live in reynoldsburg, my g/f lives in zanesville. so ill have to ask her for specifics. but i believe its north of 70, and i think its a lake that connects to the muskingum river.

Friday, April 01, 2005 6:30 AM
Looks good Adam, you should of positioned yourself on the other side of the car to get pics of the car better. That way the sun would of been in the back of you But, you wouldnt of gotten the river in there ha.. Hey, we need to get pics of both of our cars together soon.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Friday, April 01, 2005 6:56 AM
my sig picture is better nice pics!

wikkymaster <<-

check out my blogs!
Gov't Auto Auction

How I Stopped Smoking

Easy online cash

UNLIMITED streaming online movies
Friday, April 01, 2005 10:59 AM
wikkymaster wrote:my sig picture is better nice pics!

thats because the water in yours is blue, lol. once the weather gets better i can hopefully get better scenery.

Friday, April 01, 2005 11:27 AM
WHITECAVY wrote:Looks good Adam, you should of positioned yourself on the other side of the car to get pics of the car better. That way the sun would of been in the back of you But, you wouldnt of gotten the river in there ha.. .

I agree! Remember to always keep the sun behind you. Remember having your picture taken outside & the sun was in your eyes? Same goes for the car. It'll help define the car from the shadow it makes

I like the last one though, better lighting, a bit of color (so your car doesn't blend in) & i like the way the bridge runs through.

Friday, April 01, 2005 11:35 AM
man you car looks amazing. i love that ww front with the type j kit. looks so awesome. good job man, cant wait til you get the rims back on.

-Adam

Friday, April 01, 2005 7:22 PM
stargrrrl wrote:
WHITECAVY wrote:Looks good Adam, you should of positioned yourself on the other side of the car to get pics of the car better. That way the sun would of been in the back of you But, you wouldnt of gotten the river in there ha.. .

I agree! Remember to always keep the sun behind you. Remember having your picture taken outside & the sun was in your eyes? Same goes for the car. It'll help define the car from the shadow it makes

I like the last one though, better lighting, a bit of color (so your car doesn't blend in) & i like the way the bridge runs through.

theres one problem with this method here... the water was west of me, so had i gone to the other side of the car to take pictures i would have had an ugly shack and a freeway in picture, which would have defeated the entire purpose of taking pictures by the lake.

Friday, April 01, 2005 7:23 PM
btw, thanks garsnow for the compliments

Saturday, April 02, 2005 2:07 AM
Looks like a lake to me...ahah JK! But nice car man, cool pics.

Check Out My Domain Page!!!
Saturday, April 02, 2005 7:00 AM
u need some wheels just so happens i have a set forsale

Z24 Cardomain Site ll ZQ8 Car Domain Site
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search