can't find change holder - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
can't find change holder
Friday, June 30, 2006 7:35 AM
I have an 02 cavy and some clown stole my remover change holder right behind the shifter...I've been looking for this part online and can't seem to find it. If anyone knows where to get this part it would be appreciated..if not i guess i'll junkyard it up.

hp is overrated...it's all about the g's

Re: can't find change holder
Friday, June 30, 2006 1:06 PM
the one that for an ash tray/catcher kinda thing or the one that goes in the center console?
Friday, June 30, 2006 1:07 PM
ohh...i have one for sale if its one of those
Friday, June 30, 2006 9:41 PM
huh? that thing comes off? without taking the whole dash apart? how?

Sunday, July 02, 2006 8:50 AM
Orlandomon wrote:huh? that thing comes off? without taking the whole dash apart? how?

I've never had to take my dash apart to open the armrest and pull it out

Sunday, July 02, 2006 10:14 AM
Sorry, don't have the part number, but this is what he is talking about. Crappy cell phone pics...

Sunday, July 02, 2006 10:33 AM
oh duh, i thought he meant the little change holder under the dash................

Sunday, July 02, 2006 1:15 PM
atk i dont beleive thats what he is talking about.. he is talking about the 00+ dash change cup, but if u have a 00+ with power windows u dont have this.. ur switches are in place of it..

Now dont ask why i have random parts sitting in my dinning room the porch is worse lmao

but if u are talking about the removeable cup holder ATK is talking about lemme know.. i have 2 of those, i can sell u one..but if u want the part im talking about lemme know.. .

Sunday, July 02, 2006 1:29 PM
Oooo, I had no idea cause I have power windows in my Cav and hadn't ever seen that little change thing before.

Sunday, July 02, 2006 4:41 PM
Manta Z do you want to sell the peice that goes around the power window switch? just the trim peice not the whole console.

http://registry.gmenthusiast.com/images/my2005cav/my%20car%20the%20bash.jpg
Sunday, July 02, 2006 5:25 PM
^^ naw.. i took it from the yard cuz i needed it with the console swap since i have pw also.. sorry.. best thing to do is check with local yards.. any 00+ cavy with pw will have it..

Sunday, July 02, 2006 10:21 PM
Well I dont post here much but I figure I'll lend a hand for once. I was looking for the same piece also a while back and found this site if you wish to order from there.

GM Car Parts

I believe the part you want is item 7 labeled Trim Plate. $3.34 plus whatever shipping is. Seems to be a good site being as how it allows the ordering of any individual piece if you dont want the entire thing.

Hope that helps
Monday, July 03, 2006 3:18 PM
^^^^^ i work in a wrecking yard stripping cars, and i still cant find one. all the 2 doors are base, and the only power ones i see are sedans. but for that price im going to order it. my console looks like s%#t because i never did that peice properly.
thanks for the link.

http://registry.gmenthusiast.com/images/my2005cav/my%20car%20the%20bash.jpg
Monday, July 03, 2006 5:27 PM
The part is $6.25 from any chevy dealer (atleast in my area). They even stock it still here in Dallas.

My Cardomain Page<--Updated 12/4/05
Monday, July 03, 2006 10:35 PM
i have one at my place somewheres. for the power windows. and for the doors
Wednesday, July 05, 2006 8:14 PM
it's not the cupholder that fits inside the center console, but it sits between the manual shifter and the center console. It's a piece that blends right in as a change dump bin but it pops right out so you can see the bottom of the e-brake lever.

hp is overrated...it's all about the g's

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search