steering wheel hub adapter???? - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
steering wheel hub adapter????
Saturday, March 25, 2006 1:31 PM
Well I wanted to get a steering wheel but according to the guy at my auto performance store they dont make hub adapters for a sunfire the only ones that do is sparco and they charge like 200 dollars anyone know where to get a decent priced one ? or do they make em for sunfire ?

Re: steering wheel hub adapter????
Saturday, March 25, 2006 2:10 PM
Momo adaptor from Jason@aplusperformance.com
its about $65 or so

Saturday, March 25, 2006 6:54 PM
Grant part number 3196 from the 94 or older sunbird or cavalier will work. under Under $25.00 at most parts stores. BTW, try searching. this seems to be a hot topic lately.

Gotta keep on livin', L-I-V-I-N
Saturday, March 25, 2006 8:33 PM
bone stock z wrote:Grant part number 3196 from the 94 or older sunbird or cavalier will work. under Under $25.00 at most parts stores. BTW, try searching. this seems to be a hot topic lately.

that ones only good for certain wheels. the Grant is for 5 hole wheels, the momo is for 6 hole wheels, and most wheels are 6 hole..

Saturday, March 25, 2006 9:17 PM
Quote:

that ones only good for certain wheels. the Grant is for 5 hole wheels, the momo is for 6 hole wheels, and most wheels are 6 hole..

I agree, but if he can find a grant wheel he likes, and there are a lot of them, he could save a little cash. I've never had problems with their products, and I've had them on 4 of my cars in the past. I'm really leaning towards doing this to my Z now because I just can't look at the stock one anymore. Any insight?

Saturday, March 25, 2006 10:37 PM
i had a bride wheel which i liked(6 hole) and i just got my new Tenzo wheel fron Aplusperformance, and i love it. not too expensive, and great quality

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 8:48 AM
time to shop at a new place because that guy is either guessing at the information he is giving to you. or he is trying to charge you 200$ for something you can get for $60

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Tuesday, March 28, 2006 9:44 AM
Eazy Ent. ( 716 ) wrote:Momo adaptor from Jason@aplusperformance.com
its about $65 or so

i forget where i got mine, but it only cost me $55

Portage, MI
Tuesday, March 28, 2006 6:46 PM
i got mine for $21.07 at advance auto
Wednesday, March 29, 2006 5:34 AM
are the tenzor wheels 5 hole or 6 hole

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 6:33 AM
6 hole

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 7:28 AM
ruen - you got it from Joe@modified-motorsports.com ill bet

tenzo wheels are 6 hole

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 9:20 AM
crap, i ordered a gt grant one because on the website it shows the steering wheel i ordered with 5 holes, are the new ones 5 maybe or are they all 6, cause the ones on the website show 5

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 9:42 AM
All Grants are 5 hole. As long as you have the Grant adapter, you're in business.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006 1:23 PM
witch hub do i need for my bride steering wheel?
Wednesday, December 13, 2006 3:35 AM
MOMO!

Wednesday, December 13, 2006 6:28 AM
bone stock z wrote:MOMO!

yup....im willing to bet that bride wheel is 6 hole, so ud need the Momo adaptor

Saturday, December 16, 2006 9:30 AM
I've tried calling Jason over at A+, and all I keep getting is the answering machine. I was told to not even bother looking at the site 'cause they dont list all they actually have. Anyone know another place to find an adaptor for a 6 hole wheel?

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Saturday, December 16, 2006 2:19 PM
^^ The voicemail is a good place to leave a message to enable us to get back with you. I'm sorry you've called & missed someone. I try to have atleast 1 person in the office at all times, but there are occasions where we head to lunch or have a shipping run to do.

I have plenty of MOMO hubs in stock here for immediate shipment via Priority 2-5 day mail.

www.TaillightTinting.com #1 SOURCE FOR VHT NITE SHADES
www.aPlusPerformance.com BACK ONLINE SOMETIME SOON!
PHONE 763-682-9945

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search