your opinions?? - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
your opinions??
Monday, March 13, 2006 9:11 AM
i know in the end, it's up to me to make the final decision but i'd like to get some opinions from ya'll. going back to stock interior (hopefully soon). was just gonna replace with cavalier parts to keep it simple. i really like the sunfire interior though. i know it'll all fit if i get all the parts. i just don't know if i should stick with the grey cavy interior, or go ahead, do the sunfire swap, but do the tan interior. btw, current ext. color is white, but would like to get it redone with a sunburst orange color.

Re: your opinions??
Monday, March 13, 2006 9:31 AM
I have the tan cav interior. It looks like crap. Stick with the grey.

Madjack wrote:Like I said before, building an engine like ours (2.2 or 2200) is a painstaking chore , since there is so few custom made parts. It's frustrating to me too, but that's what I like about doing this engine, it's the challenge.

Monday, March 13, 2006 11:20 AM
Jbody2nr wrote:I have the tan cav interior. It looks like crap. Stick with the grey.

x2

i have charcoal and love it

unless ur John317

Tuesday, March 14, 2006 7:49 PM
consider this, which do you think looks better with the white, grey or tan?
Tuesday, March 14, 2006 9:16 PM
I'd say go darker, with the gray or charcoal since you car is white. Don't think i'd be a big fan of white/tan.

Wide Body Progress

Tuesday, March 14, 2006 9:31 PM
My sunfire is white and I have the tan interior.
I like it but that doesn't mean that i'm not redoing it.

-Seth

Tuesday, March 14, 2006 9:41 PM
I have tan with a red ext. I can't wait to get rid of it. there's a lot more options with the darker interior than with the tan, i.e. racing seats, color options when FG'ing different parts, carbon fiber, etc.

Desert Tuners

“When you come across a big kettle of crazy, it’s best not to stir it.”

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search