Finished my FG dash bezel! - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Finished my FG dash bezel!
Thursday, March 09, 2006 10:41 AM
Just got finished a few days ago with my fiberglass dash bezel and I thought I'd share it. I went ahead and shaved the left side vent and the cig lighter, I think it turned out pretty sweet and clean lookin! I'm thinking of selling it I have it in the classifieds but im not sure yet. This is by no means a for sale post, just showing you how good it turned out! I painted it Mettalic Charcoal Grey, which looks uber sexy. Pics aren't the greatest it was hard to get good ones. Tell me if you like it!

Re: Finished my FG dash bezel!
Thursday, March 09, 2006 10:44 AM
looks like the cig lighter and vent area are a bit wavy, but looks good nonetheless

Thursday, March 09, 2006 10:47 AM
nope.

Thursday, March 09, 2006 11:22 AM
looks good

Thursday, March 09, 2006 12:55 PM
Thursday, March 09, 2006 1:46 PM
id buy if it it was blue and glossy

Thursday, March 09, 2006 1:49 PM
thumbs up, but why sell it?

Thursday, March 09, 2006 6:16 PM
id buy it

nice job

My Other Ride

RIP Saint...Semper Fi.
Thursday, March 09, 2006 6:37 PM
NICE Mark!

www.TaillightTinting.com #1 SOURCE FOR VHT NITE SHADES
www.aPlusPerformance.com BACK ONLINE SOMETIME SOON!
PHONE 763-682-9945

Thursday, March 09, 2006 7:03 PM
So uhh... what do u do in the summer?

Thursday, March 09, 2006 9:46 PM
Thanks everyone! It is really glossy! It may not look like it in the pics but it is. I'll most likely keep it, but i do plan on making more and I could sell those. I think i'll just have ppl send me theirs and fg and paint it for a reasonable price. If anyones interested lemme know I need something to do this week! lol

Thursday, March 09, 2006 10:22 PM
Did u rattle can it or paint gun it???
I've been tryin to find a gunmetal type color in gunmetal but i can't seem to find any.

-Seth

Friday, March 10, 2006 3:51 AM
Nice mark, if u were closer you would have one to do for me for next week

Friday, March 10, 2006 5:51 AM
Eazy Ent. ( 716 ) wrote:looks like the cig lighter and vent area are a bit wavy, but looks good nonetheless

I think it's just the reflection that makes it look like that.

Wide Body Progress

Friday, March 10, 2006 8:33 AM
Yeah its just the reflections in the 2nd pic that make it look wavy. I see what Eazy was talkin about, but its not wavy at all. Yes, I did rattle can it haha. I took my time though and it turned out awesome. The best thing I found is that 99cent krylon spray handle that hooks up to the can, it actually works really good. The paint I used was Dupli-color Mettalic Charcoal. I guess you'd have to see in person how good it looks, or i'll try and get better pics later.

Friday, March 10, 2006 8:50 AM
^^must say that color is damn nice

Friday, March 10, 2006 10:15 AM
1 HOT Z (Mark A) wrote:Yeah its just the reflections in the 2nd pic that make it look wavy. I see what Eazy was talkin about, but its not wavy at all. Yes, I did rattle can it haha. I took my time though and it turned out awesome. The best thing I found is that 99cent krylon spray handle that hooks up to the can, it actually works really good. The paint I used was Dupli-color Mettalic Charcoal. I guess you'd have to see in person how good it looks, or i'll try and get better pics later.

I know what you mean about the pics man. I am currently in the process of rattle cannin my interior... and it looks AMAZING, but the pictures do not show how great it looks.

Wide Body Progress

Friday, March 10, 2006 11:23 AM
how much would it cost if i just wanted it fiberglassed and primed??..
Friday, March 10, 2006 8:12 PM
Looks nice!

- Darren

ontariocavs.com -||- phewes.snowpants.org -||- zukiworld.com
Sunday, March 12, 2006 7:24 PM
Thanks guys I'm deffinitly gunna start making these and maybe other parts for org members soon!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search