Brushed Aluminum Parts are ready! - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Brushed Aluminum Parts are ready!
Thursday, March 09, 2006 9:49 AM
Our promised line of silver brushed aluminum parts are being made as we speak and will be available in a GP next week! We will also feature the 03-05 front emblem in silver.

Here are some teaser pics of the gold test parts, which will also be available in sets in the GP. I know not many people would want the gold, but they can be painted and will be pretty inexpensive.

Keep in mind that in these pics, the parts are attached to 1/4" thick PVC for cutting purposes - the real parts will be thin 1/16" aluminum backed with 3M tape.

Pricing will have to wait until the GP, but I have priced most of it cheaper than the carbon fiber versions since I save a little on the cost of making these and also don't have to go out of state for the service.

Let me know if there are any questions so I can write the GP and get it to Dave.

Thanks!

Steve
Blue Cav Customs

Re: Brushed Aluminum Parts are ready!
Thursday, March 09, 2006 9:59 AM
looks great, but i still want rhe ecotec plate in CF. email me so i can pay u

Thursday, March 09, 2006 10:15 AM
Not a big fan of the color, but the work looks exceptional. Great job.

Wide Body Progress

Thursday, March 09, 2006 10:24 AM
I can't seem to figure out what the peices on the bottom middle are for.

Thursday, March 09, 2006 10:31 AM
STLWACO (Mike S) - Door handle inserts for the Cavalier.

Steve, when I get the dash bezel in Silver Aluminum, can you include the PVC cutting piece as well? I like that raised look.

My Car Domain
Thursday, March 09, 2006 10:33 AM

I see now.

Thursday, March 09, 2006 12:04 PM
wow, uber cool man, How much for a set of those.

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=1&i=333805&t=333704#333805
Thursday, March 09, 2006 12:28 PM
he doesnt accept pesos

Thursday, March 09, 2006 1:43 PM
Looks awsome ill def be lookin into gettin a set when i get money. One question tho i remember something on the old post about these that you were able to put black decals on them like the stock symbols. For like the dimmer switch it has that black fading line and on the HVAC it has the different fans speeds and such. Are u still able to do that?

1998 Sunfire, 2.2L auto
Thursday, March 09, 2006 2:37 PM
wow those look great steve....but i'm still a cf fan.....in the beginning i was looking for brushed aluminum but now you have me hooked on the cf stuff....so please more cf stuff...lol

http://members.cardomain.com/bozeybeau

Thursday, March 09, 2006 3:06 PM
Ryan Shissler wrote:Looks awsome ill def be lookin into gettin a set when i get money. One question tho i remember something on the old post about these that you were able to put black decals on them like the stock symbols. For like the dimmer switch it has that black fading line and on the HVAC it has the different fans speeds and such. Are u still able to do that?

I want to be able to do this too!!

Best Time 15.917 at 86.86MPH

Thursday, March 09, 2006 3:26 PM
sexy.......

wait for it... wait for it... NOW GO!! ---> '02 LS Sport <---
Yahoo IM : buzz122 AIM : buzz122cav
Thursday, March 09, 2006 6:28 PM
Me Wants also!

<---<<<Check Out The Ride!
Thursday, March 09, 2006 6:33 PM
Looks great Steve!

www.TaillightTinting.com #1 SOURCE FOR VHT NITE SHADES
www.aPlusPerformance.com BACK ONLINE SOMETIME SOON!
PHONE 763-682-9945

Thursday, March 09, 2006 7:37 PM
So, all this stuff is actual metal and not just vinyl? If this is the case, I am definitely interested in a gauge bezel, that is if you have them for '00+ Sunfires? I am also interested in the ECOTEC badges.

Thursday, March 09, 2006 7:45 PM
J TO ENVY wrote:I am definitely interested in a gauge bezel, that is if you have them for '00+ Sunfires?

Would be interested too for the '00+ Sunfire gauges, depending on price, I keep eye-balling the ones on eBay, but I'd rather support an .org member.

Friday, March 10, 2006 6:07 AM
First, just wanted to let Dave and the Mod Squad know that I just renewed my Premium Membership for 2 months...

Second, yep they are all metal - no vinyl whatsoever.

I have a Sunfire gauge pod coming from White Raven - the minute I get it I will be hard at work creating the template and will have them available in both carbon fiber and aluminum ASAP.

I'll take some new pics as soon as my parts are done next week and you'll have access to 3 new GPs from me then!

Thanks,

Steve
Friday, March 10, 2006 9:10 AM
Think Ill pass on buying stuff from someone who cant answer a question about there product, specialy when its about how to pay them for it.

bad form bud, bad form.

Friday, March 10, 2006 9:25 AM
lets get a pic of the silver too

Friday, March 10, 2006 9:40 AM
All of my payment info is available in any of my GPs.

So is my pricing for the relevant items - all you had to do was look.

I am right smack in the middle of setting up a few more GPs to offer the JBO community more options for modding their cars. I am also starting 4 small businesses in addition to my full-time job.

I cannot promise to answer every email I get right away. I CAN promise to stay on top of my shipments to keep people from waiting for what they paid for, which I have. We are currently running at 100% efficiency in that regard.

All I can really say is read the GPs fully and follow the instructions there. Once I get a few things squared away, I will be back chained to my PC waiting to meet and greet each of you. I really do appreciate everyone's business - please be patient as I come up with new stuff for you and get it available. If I'm too busy to answer an email, it means that I am packing customer's orders, going to the post office and designing new stuff and/or drowning in paperwork and local business licensing drama.

I hope that PhlatCav's post has not given the impression that I do not offer good customer service - I have worked really hard this year to turn things around.

Steve
Friday, March 10, 2006 9:41 AM
Looney Tuner,

I'll put pics up the second I get my parts in - I would say early to midweek next week.

Thanks,

Steve

Friday, March 10, 2006 9:52 AM
to turn things around? I can understand if I only asked once, but asked several times. get use to public opinion bud, your on a public forum.

you should worry a little bit more about individual people than how fast you can get your next GP up.

but im done, best of luck with the rest of your product.

Friday, March 10, 2006 10:51 AM
SILVER>>>COME ON SILVER>>>>

Friday, March 10, 2006 11:29 AM
Tons of silver on the way! I just did the test run in gold because I had some laying around the shop.
Friday, March 10, 2006 11:33 AM
My savior....

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search