LED GROUP BUY HEAD UP! - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
LED GROUP BUY HEAD UP!
Tuesday, March 07, 2006 12:46 PM
this is just to inform everyone that we are discussing a group buy on custom tailight parts, well this includes leds

we can get any color you need plus led holders! i thought i would bring this to your attention just incase some of you dont check out the exterior forum much!

almost all of our leds are 5,000 MCD and are 5mm but we can get 3mm and 10 mm leds as well!

all leds come with resitors so you can hook them straight up to 12V

let me know if you have any questions and the rest the info is in the exterior forum post thank you!

Who needs a sig?
www.sinisterimages.com

Re: LED GROUP BUY HEAD UP!
Tuesday, March 07, 2006 1:09 PM
I want to see pics of the LEDs, Holders, and examples of their brightness... and I'll be in.

My Car Domain
Tuesday, March 07, 2006 1:31 PM
White Raven (Ryan L.) wrote:I want to see pics of the LEDs, Holders, and examples of their brightness... and I'll be in.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 2:46 PM
White Raven (Ryan L.) wrote:I want to see pics of the LEDs, Holders, and examples of their brightness... and I'll be in.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 2:54 PM
ok well this is what i have for now, im still in the process of making my own led tails so i cant get pictures right now sorry, and the one i have of the leds lit up aint the greatest i will try to get a better one pissbly tonight!

anyways heres what i got for everyone!

Leds with resistors solder to them:

Leds in Bulk:

Leds in bulk with the resitors:

leds illuminated: ( not the best picture though)

Chrome led holder bolts:

well there you go all the pictures i have for now let me know if theres anything else you need!

Who needs a sig?
www.sinisterimages.com
Tuesday, March 07, 2006 2:59 PM
im in!!!

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 3:12 PM
ok please put your name down in the post in the exterior forum then only 9 more ppl to go

Who needs a sig?
www.sinisterimages.com
Tuesday, March 07, 2006 3:42 PM
I got these same ones on ebay, they were cheap as hell, (I think i got a hundred for around 10 bux?) They come straight from Japan, hopefully you are not buying these off ebay and then selling them for more then you bought them from on there. I will try to look up the auctions that they are having.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 4:11 PM
no i dont get these off of ebay! these are high quality leds and i have never had any of them burn out and i have about 100 my self through out my car!

Who needs a sig?
www.sinisterimages.com
Tuesday, March 07, 2006 6:00 PM
we got the same things off ebay for real cheap in a class i had.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 8:05 PM
possibly interested gonna be doing this very soon

http://www.aplusperformance.com
http://www.modified-motorsports.com

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 10:48 PM
Streetside, do you have a slightly higher res pic of the solder job on the LED's, if so, can you send it by PM?

Also, for those folks that are not quite LED inclined, a little FYI -- when converting to LED bulbs for turn signals, load resistors are required to keep your turn signals from flashing like crazy. These are different from your regular resistors and are a bit more expensive.

Streetside, I may know of a supplier for the load resistors for ya. If interested, let me know.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 11:56 AM
yeah i know what you mean kardain and i wasnt gonna solder the resistors and leds together but i could!

just a pain to do and if ppl are gonna use them for tail like in the exterior forum there gonna be making boards anyways

let me know though bro!

Any leds i ship out are garunteed to work or we will replace them! we test everyone before being shipped!

Who needs a sig?
www.sinisterimages.com
Wednesday, March 08, 2006 1:28 PM
streetside speed & custom wrote:no i dont get these off of ebay! these are high quality leds and i have never had any of them burn out and i have about 100 my self through out my car!

I agree, they are high quality! But I purchased these same things from ebay, here are pics I just shot today from my phone.

Sorry to tell you that wherever you are buying them from is probably ripping you off....

here is a link to his ebay store...

clicky

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 5:03 PM
^^^Same things I got

Sunday, March 12, 2006 1:44 PM
What happened to this GP?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search