sunfire black face - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
sunfire black face
Sunday, October 02, 2005 2:03 PM
Im going to swap out my cavalier cluster for a sunfire one. I currently have a black faced, night lit blue gauge overlay. Do they make a black one for sunfires? Or only white?

Re: sunfire black face
Sunday, October 02, 2005 4:04 PM
Black Cat Custom makes '00+ Sunfire black faced/blue backlit gauges, just email Alex and ask him about them.

There are also some that are sold on eBay from time to time. I looked and didn't see any on there at the moment, but I would suggest you keep looking every so often because I have seen them on there quite often. Hope that helps.

Monday, October 03, 2005 9:39 AM
E-bay is the only place I know of and the gauge looks like this:

From what I've heard, there is also an issue with the face bubbling. I say go for the Black cat customs deal, and have him change the needles to light up blue while your at it

Monday, October 03, 2005 9:49 AM
DeadBob wrote:I say go for the Black cat customs deal, and have him change the needles to light up blue while your at it

That's what I will be getting eventually; black faced/blue backlit gauges with needles that light up blue.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 1:50 PM
www.speedhut.com
Tuesday, October 04, 2005 6:50 PM
Mike C wrote:www.speedhut.com

Although they do make gauges for '95-'98 Sunfires, they don't yet make them for '00+. They don't even start making gauges until they have a certain number of pre-orders and as of right now the '00+ Sunfire gauges only have one pre-order, so I don't think they're going to be making those gauges for quite some time.

Friday, October 07, 2005 5:56 PM
Sorry, I didn't pay attention to his signature that said 05 cav
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search