Black Cat guages? - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Black Cat guages?
Tuesday, October 04, 2005 12:32 PM
first of all these guages are awesome i have a 05 sunfire and i want the 140 mph guages. is it a whole new cluster or do they mod my old one. and if i got a roll bar brakes and power would anyone be willing to tell me how to change the speedo not now cause my car isnt doing that at the track but when it does?

Re: Black Cat guages?
Tuesday, October 04, 2005 6:57 PM
Black Cat Custom website wrote:Black Cat Custom offers a custom conversion to upgrade your stock 110 mph speedometer to a 140 mph speedometer. This is a complete conversion that simply requires replacing your stock cluster with the converted one. There is no need to open the cluster, remove needles or run any special wiring. Black Cat Custom supplies a custom 140 mph gauge face and installs it into a refurbished or new instrument cluster. The cluster is then re-programmed, and all the gauges are re-calibrated for accuracy. The complete cluster is shipped to you ready to install, and installation can be completed, using basic tools, in about 30 minutes.

The conversion is offered on an exchange basis, so a core deposit is taken at the time your order is placed. The deposit is refunded when you return your original cluster to Black Cat Custom in good working condition, or you may keep your cluster if you wish to have a spare. If you prefer, you can send us your cluster to be converted, in which case, no core deposit is required.

The price for the conversion is $209. The price includes the 140 mph gauge face, a matching HVAC panel and for Cavaliers, a matching dimmer panel. The $80 core deposit is charged at the time of ordering, and will be refunded when Black Cat Custom receives your original cluster and it passes our quality test. Shipping to you is $12 for the lower 48 state. Return shipping for the original cluster is the purchaser’s responsibility.

The conversion is covered by a 12 month or 12,000 mile limited warranty. Some conditions and restrictions apply. Please contact Black Cat Custom for details.

Black Cat Custom specializes in fully customized gauge designs, with a virtually unlimited range of design possibilities. Custom designs are available for the 140 mph conversion as well, so please contact us with your ideas for a unique gauge design for your car.

There's all the information for you . Here's the link for the information on their website as well. Hope this helps.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search