Instructions On How To Remove Back Seat & Panels - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Instructions On How To Remove Back Seat & Panels
Thursday, September 29, 2005 5:25 PM

As the topic says would like to know how to remove my rear seat (bottom and top) and also the side panels in the back seat thanx for the help

Re: Instructions On How To Remove Back Seat & Pane
Thursday, September 29, 2005 7:31 PM
Bottom: Lift really hard to loosen the clips (don't worry they shouldn't break). About 1/4 of the way in (approx middle of each side of the seat) theres metal "D-rings" (for lack of other words). Lift there.

Top: Fold seat to 45deg angle. On the passenger side at the hinge point, there should be a black spacer. Remove it. Slide seat towards passenger side and remove.

The side panels, well, that I don't know.

Friday, September 30, 2005 1:45 AM
see if you click this one button, they just come right out like magic
the button your looking for is the SEARCH button, my guess

wait for it... wait for it... NOW GO!! ---> '02 LS Sport <---
Yahoo IM : buzz122 AIM : buzz122cav
Friday, September 30, 2005 2:33 PM
to remove the rear panels you need to unbold your seatbelt top and bottom. its kinda hard cause the bolts have threadlock on them so be careful. then you need to remove the hangers( 1 phillips head screw). grab the panel at the top and very back and pull it will pop out a plug(it will be hard the first time you do this) there are 3 of those plugs across the top. then go to the front of the panel at the bottom and pull it towards the front of the car and then push it in towards the center of the car( total movement for all this is about 1 inch) there are more plugs in the center of the window and one more around the center of the panel. they all just pull out . then you just have to pull and weave your way out. if my instructions were un clear its this easy, unbolt the seatbelts top and bottom, remove hanger, and pull! sometimes it helps to remove the lower seat.

good luck

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search