03 Sunfire Door Panels - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
03 Sunfire Door Panels
Monday, September 26, 2005 2:23 PM
I am thinking about buying a 2nd pair of door panels for my 03 Sunfire. I want a 2nd pair so that I can paint them without damaging the originals. Would door panels out of any other year Sunfires fit in directly? Also I read on another thread about something that door panels out of the same car with power windows and locks would not fit the same car that doesn't come with power windows and locks. Is this true?

"For some reason it is a very American thing to do to take highly unlikely vehicles and stick insane engines in them at huge cost for no reason." Oh hell yeah!!

The Hellserpent
Aiming to be the LARGEST directory of Sport Compact Enthusiasts in the Northeast!

Re: 03 Sunfire Door Panels
Tuesday, September 27, 2005 3:12 AM
yes to the first ??

as for the power options. if you dont have power windows and get a door pannel froma car that had them. then the crank arm is gonna be in the way. you would have to remove it. wich is pointless unless your installing power windows

and vice versa

if you have power and get a door panel from a manual, then your gonna hve a hole there where the crank arm would go

Re: 03 Sunfire Door Panels
Tuesday, September 27, 2005 11:20 AM
I've got some door panels for a 2002 coupe that I'm installing in my 2003. Same eveything. Just the cloth material is a different color. I got em on ebay for 124 shipped. GM chargers around $500.00 a piece for em.

-Chris

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search