STock replacements... - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
STock replacements...
Monday, January 12, 2009 8:48 PM
The Wife's J needs new tires....time for some new tires....

I'm keeping the stock 14s, of course.

The narrowed down choices so far: Coopers (Cs4 , I think), BFG T/A's. or Kelly Navs....

Opinions on these?

A nice, long lasting all season tire with some grip is all this Cav needs.........

Re: STock replacements...
Monday, January 12, 2009 9:46 PM
bfgs

WiGM-Tuners member.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009 3:17 AM
of all the feedback I have gotten from customers (im a tire guy), The Cooper CS4's seem to hold up very well, not to mention it's an 80,000 mile tire.

I have a set of Uniroyal tiger-paw's on my steelies, theyre not bad ethier.

Did I mention I drive a 2000 Lumina now?-----wigm-tuners.org member
Tuesday, January 13, 2009 10:35 AM
974drfire wrote:of all the feedback I have gotten from customers (im a tire guy), The Cooper CS4's seem to hold up very well, not to mention it's an 80,000 mile tire.

I have a set of Uniroyal tiger-paw's on my steelies, theyre not bad ethier.

That's what I heard too....and I want to say they are like 60 bucks or so....

I haven't seen any tiger paws anywhere around here....though they have then for my mom's Astro.....

Tuesday, January 13, 2009 2:22 PM
Kellys were on my stock 15s when I got the car and I rode 40k miles on em before switchin to my current setup. No complaints whatsoever, no road noise, good wear, etc., definitely gonna go with Kelly Fierces when my Rikens wear out.

Thursday, January 15, 2009 10:04 AM
John W(Ranger1316) wrote:Kellys were on my stock 15s when I got the car and I rode 40k miles on em before switchin to my current setup. No complaints whatsoever, no road noise, good wear, etc., definitely gonna go with Kelly Fierces when my Rikens wear out.

Never heard of those...I have seen the GTs and Navs though....

Thursday, January 15, 2009 10:29 AM
Yeah I had Navs, the Fierce has larger diameters, which I believe Cody@RDFabs had on his sedan and I want to put on my 17s

Friday, January 16, 2009 5:47 PM
I wonder how Navs would be on the Cobalt....

It's going to be a tough choice....

Tuesday, February 17, 2009 7:19 AM
i have the bfg traction t/a's....seems to be a nice tire, just havnt installed them yet haha....i got them on sale on tire rack for like $40 or $45 a peice.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009 12:57 PM
id say go with the traction t/a's... we put a lot of them on and everyone seems to love them

John W(Ranger1316) wrote:Kellys were on my stock 15s when I got the car and I rode 40k miles on em before switchin to my current setup. No complaints whatsoever, no road noise, good wear, etc., definitely gonna go with Kelly Fierces when my Rikens wear out.

i definitely thought that i was the only one on here with a set of Rikens now i dont feel as special...

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 6:54 PM
My sister has the Kelly's on her 02 sedan , they have held up great and have minimal road noise

Lanman31337 -F = fatties = do not want. A little chunk in the junk is ok though.

Thursday, February 19, 2009 10:03 PM
So Kellys and T/As seem to be the choices.....

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search