Camaro SS Wheels - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Camaro SS Wheels
Monday, January 05, 2009 1:30 PM
Anyone know if stock 17" wheels from a 2000 Camaro SS will fit on a cavalier?

Re: Camaro SS Wheels
Monday, January 05, 2009 1:53 PM
no. camaros are 5x120.7 and cavaliers are 5x100

Monday, January 05, 2009 1:54 PM
Okay, thanks. Had an opportunity to buy some for $300, i really wished they fit
Monday, January 05, 2009 10:12 PM
I bet they would look good on the cavalier if they would fit! let me know if you don't want em, maybe i could pick them up for a S-10.
Tuesday, January 06, 2009 4:41 PM
octain01 wrote:I bet they would look good on the cavalier if they would fit! let me know if you don't want em, maybe i could pick them up for a S-10.

Those look great on an S10. IIRC, they will only fit right on a 4WD one, though, because of the high positive offset.

Wednesday, January 07, 2009 1:59 PM
I was just gonna post the link (they were on craigslist) but they must be sold already cause its not there anymore
Thursday, January 08, 2009 1:28 AM
Quiklilcav wrote:
octain01 wrote:I bet they would look good on the cavalier if they would fit! let me know if you don't want em, maybe i could pick them up for a S-10.

Those look great on an S10. IIRC, they will only fit right on a 4WD one, though, because of the high positive offset.

So im guessing they changed the wheels some from the older camaro's then. I had Iroc Z wheels on my 2WD one for a few years..
Thursday, January 08, 2009 1:30 AM
Though I should mention when rotating, I couldn't put the rear wheels in the front. I had to swap them Left to Right..
Tuesday, January 13, 2009 11:38 PM
Quote:

So im guessing they changed the wheels some from the older camaro's then. I had Iroc Z wheels on my 2WD one for a few years..
Quote:

yes they did, on the newer style camaro and vette rims spacers are required

Fire is gone unfortunately! Parts 4 sale, look in Mid-Central...
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search