20's fitment question. - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
20's fitment question.
Wednesday, December 24, 2008 2:13 PM
One of my buddies owns an 02 Nissan Altima and was wanting to get rid of his 20's. The Altima is a 5 lug pattern (5x114). The wheel it's self has two sets of 5 lug patterns on it and neither fit on my car. Does anyone know if they make an adapter that will make a 5x100 to a 5x114 but not push the wheel out to much? Cause I think that if the weel is pushed out to much then the wheels will not fit. Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Re: 20's fitment question.
Wednesday, December 24, 2008 6:00 PM
i would suggest against the adapters, they can be unsafe, you would be better off finding wheels made for yoru car

Wednesday, December 24, 2008 9:56 PM
I have 20's that are directly bolted on. I would suggest not going with any adapter as well due to clearance issues with these rims if you ever plan on lowering/bagging the car the wheels fit flush after some cutting on the fenders. If you get an adaptor they would be sticking out past the fenderwell.

Jason has a great GP on some wheels at the current time if you want to check him out.

FOR SALE
Tuesday, December 30, 2008 1:02 PM
the adapters are 100% safe if installed correctly, the smallest one you can get though is 1" thick so your rims will have major clearence issues

Tuesday, December 30, 2008 1:34 PM
or you could just buy a correct set of wheels

Tuesday, December 30, 2008 5:55 PM
If you go 1" further out then this.... then Houston we have a problem.

FOR SALE
Wednesday, December 31, 2008 2:58 AM
it really depends on how wide the orginial wheel is and the offset. theres a slim slim chance that you can do it but i highly doubt it. the wheel would have to be a 7" wide wheel with a very high offset which i doubt you'll find in 20s

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search