Help-ME!!! Wheel offset - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Help-ME!!! Wheel offset
Wednesday, December 10, 2008 1:25 PM
Ok i have been searching all day and i am trying to find the stock offset for a stock cavalier rim. I am getting ready to buy new rims and im trying to figure out what offset i will need to match the wheel spacers i have put on it. SO IF ANY OF YOU KNOW what the stock values are or a good rim company with offset options please help me. thanks

Re: Help-ME!!! Wheel offset
Wednesday, December 10, 2008 2:50 PM
With aftermarket wheels most people go with wheel widths between 7"-8" and offsets between 35-45. It's all going to depend on the width of the wheels you find. You probably won't need the wheel spacers anymore.

Thursday, December 11, 2008 3:27 AM
not positive on the stock wheel offset but i believe its 45mm, not positive though. what do you need spacers for?

Thursday, December 11, 2008 9:56 AM
Well i have rims already by a company called ALT RACING. Thr spacers that i put on the car are 1in in the front and 1.5 in the rear so it would bring the rims out to the body line to make the car look wider sort of like a rear wheel drive. and let me tell you i can whip turns like never before but im afriad of a spacer falling off due to the force they are under. so im looking for a set of rims that will get me to the width im at now or close to it without spacers.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search