Super ADVAN ver. 2 - Opinions - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Super ADVAN ver. 2 - Opinions
Thursday, November 13, 2008 8:45 PM
So for most of you who don't know, my little project for my car was to re-create the GXP concept. Large task at hand that proves frustrating. So I have gone with a GXP/Autocross concept-tweaked-whatever you want to call it-hybrid.

Anyways, way way back when I was looking for the GXP rims I found that the Millie Miglia EVO5, the actual GXP concept rim went out of production since the company closed down. I came across ebay sets that were severely damaged and Tire Rack an in-house produced clone type rim. But I have come to the point that I really don't like those rims too much anymore and really want to go back the the 3 Spoke ADVANs that I have been looking at for quite some time.

Here are a few photshops of the rims. Personally I love the 3 spoke design of my old 15" wheels and want to keep with it. Let me know what you think, I'm probably going to get them when I get the money since these things are wicked expensive, but I value the thoughts and comments of the J-body community

Existing Car:

With the Silver ADVANs and a drop.

Personally I think I will go with the bronze/gold ones:

Re: Super ADVAN ver. 2 - Opinions
Friday, November 14, 2008 5:53 AM
I almost bought a set of the Mille Miglias about a week ago on ebay. They were the right size and bolt pattern too. As for the Advans.. I don't think they would look that great on a Sunfire.

Sunday, November 16, 2008 11:14 AM
Do it. Those wheels are super sexy.

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Sunday, November 16, 2008 12:56 PM
Qwik2k2z24 wrote:Do it. Those wheels are super sexy.

nah. there hella sexy!

WiGM-Tuners member.
Sunday, November 16, 2008 2:21 PM
I love 3 spoke whees on Sunfires but don't know why

I miss my Cavalier, even if it made 100 hp on a cold day and had more suspension then it deserved.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search