what would you pay for some tracklites? - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
what would you pay for some tracklites?
Sunday, October 26, 2008 6:04 PM
this is kinda a feeler
I hope I wont get in trouble for this by the mods

but I have a buddy that ownes a tire shop and he owes me a favour so he said that he would get me a crazy deal of a set of the traklites because he had someone backout of an order, and they kept the deposit.

so I can get a set of the 17X7 traklite 1 in flat black, 5 X100 with the 42 offset at a great price.

only thing is I don't need them because I have a set of the 17X8's on the way.

so I am just trying to see if anyone is interested in them?
I have to act fast because they are supposed to send them back in a few days If I don't want them.

so......what would you pay for the set of 4 new traklites?
tirerack has them for like 1300 or so shipped

please respond quickly because I need to let my buddy know asap
cheers steve

Re: what would you pay for some tracklites?
Sunday, October 26, 2008 6:06 PM
this is not to actually sell them right now,
I just want to know if It is worth it as I won't need them, but it is a great price and really hard to turn down

Wednesday, October 29, 2008 9:06 AM
I'd give a buck for them...

Seriosly, I dont know, if you can get them CHEAP, then buy them and re-sale on e-bay....

98z24, lowered 2", aem intake, cat-back striaght pipes!, cop ligths in the front and rear, 18" liquid metal's, primer black, tint, full audio and video.
Friday, October 31, 2008 6:46 PM
well I paid under $1300 for my 17x8 Trak Lites with Falken Azenis tires already attached to them...

Im thinking rims alone..... $800. You can't make good money off used parts... Regardless of them being badass wheels.

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Friday, October 31, 2008 11:39 PM
they are not used though, still in the boxes, so I am going to pick them up anyway and try to decide what to do with them over the winter I think, I am sure I will get what I am paying for them for them, if not make a few bucks off the deal, I will likely end up selling them come spring when everyone is looking for new wheels, the other good thing is that I can get tires at cost from the same guy so I can put tires on for who ever I sell them to.

or at least that is one idea,
Or I could have 2 sets of traklites, hahahahahahahaha.
what the hell right, I think that would make four sets of rims and tires them for my car, hehe.
I seem to collect rims and tires, in my house alone, that would make something nuts like 10 sets between my sister and I, but I have 2 sets that don't fit either of our cars(freebies that I need to do something with(well I am trying to fit a spare tire on a 8 inch wheel for @!#$s and giggles, yes, the little 115/70r14 or whatever the size is))

this in not counting the 2 sets I have for my girls car, one set that I am trying my hand at painting for her winter rims, with a new paint gun I bought a while ago, they look ok so far, but they are an complex 13 spoke wheel(lots of f'ing corners), I think they will look better when I get the clear on, not top notch, but ok for winter(not bad considering I will have more put into the paint than the rims(paid 80 bucks when I was done b/c I got them from a friend and them sold the tires that would not the cars).

I don't know how to say it, but.......

I think I am addicted to cars!
talk about a load off my shoulders, hahahahahah.

Saturday, November 01, 2008 9:05 PM
What is the price ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Saturday, November 01, 2008 9:06 PM

Sunday, November 02, 2008 3:42 PM
a price only my buddy and I know right now, I don't want to be a jerk, but I need to wait and see what I want to do with them before I say what I bought them for. if I sell them, I don't want people knowing the exact price I paid. I am getting a good deal, some of the deal if part of a favour owed so it kinda bumps up the cost I guess, but oh well, I helped him out because he was my bud, not for a price.

hu, I just noticed I put Tracklites in the subject, not traklites, funny!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search