nex-o px5 - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
nex-o px5
Saturday, October 11, 2008 10:32 PM
i have seen these wheels on "the01cavs sig.....just wondering where you got them and if they make 17s do you know all i can find is wheelmax selling them

Re: nex-o px5
Monday, October 13, 2008 8:22 AM
That is who you get the wheels through I believe. It seems like thats the only place that sells them. I found mine used on craigslist lol.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Tuesday, October 14, 2008 7:09 AM
I cant get over them really they look really good on your car. 900 bux for them new with tires and they only make them in 18s....if you ever sell them shot me an email.....id be more than interested.
Sunday, October 19, 2008 11:22 AM
I have 17" hyper silver Nex-O PX-5s and I absolutely adore them! I bought them brand new from Wheel Max back in early 2007. I paid $975 for the 4 wheels mounted and balanced with 225/45/17 Kumho Ecsta AST tires and they also came with hub centric rings and tuner lug nuts (which I didn't use). As far as I know Wheel Max is the only place that sells these wheels brand new. Here are a few current pictures of them on my '02 Sunfire SE Sedan:

A word of warning, the 17s are a +35 offset which isn't exactly the ideal offset for a J-Body. They stuck out quite a bit on the front of my '02 Sunfire GT Coupe, but for whatever reason they barely stick out on the front of the Sedan. Here are some pictures for comparison:

'02 Sunfire GT Coupe:

'02 Sunfire SE Sedan:

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search