B&M STS - Transmission Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
B&M STS
Friday, August 26, 2011 2:57 PM
Any know if this is the legit B&M shifter? I searched here and google to no avail for the old pn#. Its a 98 Z24 5 speed.

http://www.jdmhub.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=2_734_1061_10080_10081&product_id=23083

Re: B&M STS
Friday, August 26, 2011 4:08 PM
Nevermind, it is indeed the correct one for the 95-99, now to figure out if they actually have it in stock..
Friday, August 26, 2011 6:41 PM
If i'm correct this is just an insert for the factory shifter assembly correct? The previous B&M kits were a complete replacement assembly right? I'd get this to replace mine except I don't think it will fit with my B&M assembly unless I go back to a factory shifter correct?
Friday, August 26, 2011 6:43 PM
And my brain must have shut off before I could read the text about it being a generic picture... At any rate is this likely an insert or full replacement?
Friday, August 26, 2011 7:07 PM
Full shifter from what ive gathered
Friday, August 26, 2011 7:38 PM
I will have to check my B&M and see if the part numbers match up... I might have to get this, even though they are known to wear out its a better alternative than reverting to stock or getting a no name offbrand shifter
Sunday, August 28, 2011 5:17 AM
Dont even bother asking, it has been discontinued for nearly 3 years, no one has any left, just an old non-updated website.

-Aaron
www.TurboTechRacing.com

Performance Parts For Cavalier, Sunfire, Cobalts and More!!!
Sunday, August 28, 2011 7:58 AM
Prolly right, wont hurt to ask, worst they can say is no. lol
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search