B&M shiftplus - Transmission Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
B&M shiftplus
Sunday, July 30, 2006 9:42 AM
ok guys i know this subject is pretty old cuz i witnessed all the posts about it myself. but i just recently got the shiftplus kit for myself and now i can't find anything about it. i've been looking for about 2 weeks for the instructions on the install, i saw them once before and now there nowhere to be found for me. the instructions with it dont match my car as i'm sure most of you know. anyways, it'll be awesome if someone can point me to the instructions. thanks in advance.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2197727

Re: B&M shiftplus
Tuesday, August 01, 2006 10:48 AM
ok i got the shiftplus installed exactly according to the instructions, it got checked and double checked. now it's not working like it's supposed to. i thought the "off" position meant it was on stock settings? for some reason my little control unit isn't doing anything, it feels like it's stuck in stage two, it shifts hard and chirps second no matter what the setting. anyone have any idea what the prob is? like i said, i checked and double checked the installation instructions. thanks for any help.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006 10:58 AM
The Off position should be stock, position 1 should be slightly aggressive, and position 2 will most likely make your ETS Off and Check Engine lights come on. Did you use LittleBill's instructions?

Rob

Sold 2/2/05
Tuesday, August 01, 2006 4:02 PM
03ngfire wrote:ok i got the shiftplus installed exactly according to the instructions, it got checked and double checked. now it's not working like it's supposed to. i thought the "off" position meant it was on stock settings? for some reason my little control unit isn't doing anything, it feels like it's stuck in stage two, it shifts hard and chirps second no matter what the setting. anyone have any idea what the prob is? like i said, i checked and double checked the installation instructions. thanks for any help.

You have to turn off and restart the car to get it to turn off.

Example, you have it off when you start it, it doesnt change anything, you turn it to 1 and is shifts more firm, to get it back to original state you must shut off the car.

If you are in 2 and want to go back to 1 you must restart the car.

Basically you can go up any level just not back down without a restart.

-Aaron
www.TurboTechRacing.com

Performance Parts For Cavalier, Sunfire, Cobalts and More!!!
Tuesday, August 01, 2006 7:53 PM
alright, thanx alot. i thought i screwed somethin up with my tranny. yeah mine goes from stock to 1 without a restart, but to get it outta 2 i have to restart. thanks for the help guys.

Friday, August 04, 2006 2:03 PM
whats its take to the 2.4? and where did everyone mount their shift plus? any pictures?

FOR SALE: (5) '95-'99 Z24 Rims
Friday, August 04, 2006 2:51 PM
^^ nvm

FOR SALE: (5) '95-'99 Z24 Rims
Wednesday, August 09, 2006 2:33 PM
i wedged mine between the lower dash and steering wheel column becuase the adhesive tape i was using kept falling off.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search