For all of you with the HRC eco Kit - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
For all of you with the HRC eco Kit
Saturday, December 31, 2005 3:45 PM
Yea im looking into getting the HRC stage2 for the ecotec, in the next few months. I was just wondering where you guys got it from, did you order it thru HRC themselves or from somewhere else, and how much did you pay? Also, did was it pretty straight forward installation, for you guys who put it on themselves.

Thanks

2004 Turbo cavalier 11PSI and blown!

Re: For all of you with the HRC eco Kit
Sunday, January 01, 2006 1:17 AM
Installation is straight forward for a turbo kit. Hahn does an exceptional job making this a no-hassle deal. Order it straight from them. You'll enjoy it.

I was a retard, and now I'm permanently banned.
Sunday, January 01, 2006 2:02 AM
NO! ORDER IT FROM ME! I'll save you a little bit vs. going direct.

Install is fairly simple if you have basic tools and common sense....and a little experience. only a couple parts where you def need experience.

IM me if you want any more info

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26
Sunday, January 01, 2006 2:04 AM
3600 shipped strait from hahn. COMPLETE kit. EVERYTHING u need. started on a thrusday morning and it was running sunday night. my dad and i worked on it in the garage with jacks. no fancy lifts or anything. u will love it. personally id recomend u save up a lil extra and just get the stage IV kit with the portfueler.

Sunday, January 01, 2006 5:02 PM
^^^ Stage IV, WOW! didnt even know bout that. I too was and/or am thinking bout getting the Stage2 Kit, obviously I'd have some things to change due to the automatic tranny but its nothing TOO hard to handle. Some new I/C piping and perhaps a downpipe.

Sunday, January 01, 2006 6:29 PM
the stage 4 kit ihasnt been released last i heard, nor has it been developed even. I have the stage 3 kit which as far as I've been informed is as high as they go right now.

Sunday, January 01, 2006 6:58 PM
Thank for all the replys!! Seems like a good and straight forward kit.

Hypsy, what can you do for me to get the kit alittle cheaper and save me some money? Thats always something im looking to do, is save some money!! Who wouldn't.

Also, whats the difference between the stage 3 and the stage 2? Im just looking for something to start with and i thought this HRC stage 2 would be a good place to start for boost. Right now im running nitrous, but thats not enough for me i want something a little better and safer.

Sunday, January 01, 2006 7:18 PM
Alex, just thought i would tell you... the whole auto turbo thing with hahn's setup is much more difficalt then you would think. Im doing it right now and the way they set the turbo up its almost never going to happen with an auto... Just a heads up.
Monday, January 02, 2006 12:26 AM
Quote:

the stage 4 kit ihasnt been released last i heard, nor has it been developed even. I have the stage 3 kit which as far as I've been informed is as high as they go right now.

isnt the stage 4 the same except for the port fueler instead of the fmu and 320cc injectors?

Monday, January 02, 2006 9:34 AM
The stage 4 kit has not been developed yet. Adam Hahn has what could be called a rough equivalent to a stage 5 kit. I have the stage 3. Stage 4 would probably use the Portfueler but it has not been set up yet.

Monday, January 02, 2006 1:23 PM
so... cant u just order the stage 2 kit and get the portfueler??

Monday, January 02, 2006 5:15 PM
You can order the Portfueler at any time. Unless your going for huge power and rebuilding your motor your not going to be using the Portfueler system to its full potential. Meaning not worth the cash at that point.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 8:43 AM
So hypsy, how can you help me get it alittle cheaper. I know as of right now i can get it for 3495 with 100 dollars shipping. Thats what i was told for the company.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 4:30 PM
Hey, who was it who offered to sell me there HRC turbo kit. You emailed me and i havn't heard anything back, since i replyed. If you check this post out again. email me back, i may be interested if the price is right.

Thursday, January 05, 2006 6:39 AM
Anyone?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search