PLEASE HELP - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
PLEASE HELP
Wednesday, December 28, 2005 6:14 PM
ok i just put a 97 ld9 in my 99 z24, i started it, it ran fine. i turned it off and re started it, now it miss fires horibly. please call me if you know what it might be. 720-296-2799 mike. call me whenever, tonight would be awsome!! thanks

Re: PLEASE HELP
Wednesday, December 28, 2005 6:59 PM
ok so whenever you start the car, it runs fine. at idle it runs perfect. as soon as i hit the gas it starts sputtering. then i drops down to idle and sputters unitl you turn it off... any hints in what might that be? please help me im so confused
Thursday, December 29, 2005 10:29 PM
bump

I think this is something for maintenence but I'll give you that. I want to help but don't know what it could be.

Friday, December 30, 2005 3:28 AM
ok so the problem was not enough oil. i had to add 2 quarts over the full line on the dipstick and it runs fine. but now i am getting zero pounds of boost. all the ic piping is conected but when i get on it the guage goes to zero and no boost, it feels like the ic piping is off, but its not. what could that be?
Friday, December 30, 2005 6:17 AM
now this has turned into a question for the boost forum

Sorry...
You have been banned from posting on this site as of 2005-09-21

00:33:32. This ban will expire 2005-09-28 00:33:32 Pacific Time.
Reason: Comments over the top regarding Jordan Kruger and other members in Versus. Also, if you have a problem with a member e-mailing you, do not bring it into the forums.

If you believe this to be in error, please contact us.
Friday, December 30, 2005 8:08 AM
Mike Adolf wrote:ok so the problem was not enough oil. i had to add 2 quarts over the full line on the dipstick and it runs fine. but now i am getting zero pounds of boost. all the ic piping is conected but when i get on it the guage goes to zero and no boost, it feels like the ic piping is off, but its not. what could that be?

dude ur car takes something like 3.8 L of oil ....................... is your BOV okay ?? are all the vac lines in place ???

Lee

JDM Civic Hatch
14.224 @ 102.01MPH @ 5.5psi.... 2.3 60'
Next: Civic JDM B16a2 w/GSR LSD Turbo - Goal 300whp 1400lbs...
Friday, December 30, 2005 11:21 AM
i know it takes 3.8, thats what was in there, and then i added more
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search