SpoolnU.com -New Forced Induction WebSite up now!! - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
SpoolnU.com -New Forced Induction WebSite up now!!
Tuesday, October 18, 2005 2:25 PM
Not sure if I am allowed to do this or not (apologies), but I have started up a new website directed towards the Forced Induction enthusiast crowd. The site address is www.SpoolnU.com and I would really like to see some J-Body owners come out and post abit as to broaden the spectrum of the forced induction world. I'm hoping that the site can serve as a central meeting spot for boost enthusiasts of all automotive makes/models rather than just an auto specific site such as this one or say a Talon/Eclipse board.

I appreciate your taking the time to read this and apologize once again if i've broken any board rules in posting any of it.

I look forward to seeing/chatting with some of you online in the future.

Sean
Spoolnu.com Admin

SPOOLNU.com - ALPHA. SIGMA. BOOST -

Re: SpoolnU.com -New Forced Induction WebSite up now!!
Tuesday, October 18, 2005 5:07 PM
not to be an ass...but you really need to work on the appearance of the site. Plus you need to rethink that "Taking those NA Fawkers to school" thing. that turned me off right there....that and the horrid font you use on the opening page.

once again....just constructive criticizem from a fellow amatuer website maker

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26
Re: SpoolnU.com -New Forced Induction WebSite up now!!
Tuesday, October 18, 2005 5:12 PM
just to play devils advicate and not that I dissagree but it is a forum site and a Personal one at that. so The fact that its ast clean as it is a good sign. Hypsy is right though As an admin reagardless if you think its cool you got to play neutral. thats gonna piss some people off. I.E. the fast cav above me.

"Kick azz is my boost hero!!! "
Re: SpoolnU.com -New Forced Induction WebSite up n
Tuesday, October 18, 2005 5:23 PM
The opening page is just temporary until I have some time to build a more appealing one, also the "Taking those N/A fawkers to school daily" is all I could think of until something better comes along, remember that the majority of the members on the site will be boosted and everyone knows that the best way to make power for least $ spent is Boost and alot more power is accesible from doing so then N/A. I apologize if i've offended you in any way but please feel free to suggest something alittle more appropriate.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 5:26 PM
to further elaborate on taking the N/As to school...

Put the same year/make/model N/A vehicle with similar money invested up against a boosted vehicle and see what the outcome would be.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 5:42 PM
FYI: images have been editted as has the saying until something else comes along.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 3:07 AM
"Because everything else just sucks"

Cardomain|Myspace

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 6:06 AM
M I N I O N wrote:"Because everything else just sucks"

That whould be a good slogan, especially if you put something in front of it... like:

"We're blown because everything else sucks!"

That would be just funny, doubt anyone would be getting turned off by that, if they are they're not the type of people (hypersensitive, e-ballswingers) that i would want on my site.

www.drluc.ca
Friday, October 28, 2005 12:08 AM
Glad to see afew J-Body's posting on the board, keep em coming.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search