New injectors - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New injectors
Wednesday, October 05, 2005 9:19 PM
Hello everyone.

I have a '00 2.4L caviZ with no issues and have plans for a turbo in the near future. I also have a fiancé’s little sister with a '98 2.4L caviZ with injector problems and no plans for a turbo.

My idea is to swap my good/working injectors with her bad ones. Are the injectors the same between these motors, and if not, will it work anyway?

Second question.....Since I'm going turbo...but not yet....could I possibly run higher # rated injectors with stock fuel pressure?

I've heard of others around here using Bosch 35#......does any Bosch work given the proper Ohm resistance.

Here's the specs on the injectors I'm looking at getting. -Would they work given stock pressure and fit without modification or very little.

Ford Racing Bosch 42 lb Green Fuel Injectors
Tech notes:

Injector type - EV1
Impedance - 11-18 ohms
Flow Rate - 42 lbs/hr

Re: New injectors
Wednesday, October 05, 2005 9:39 PM
Will not work. You have high res injectors while she has low rest injectors . . . .

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 9:53 PM
You can get a set of Ford 30# injectors for $50 on ebay man. And they clip straight in.

I was a retard, and now I'm permanently banned.
Thursday, October 06, 2005 6:58 AM
Hey i don't mean to thread jack but i had a question about those FOrd injectors...i have a GM Charger on my 01 Z and i want bigger injectors....would these flow more than the stock S/C injectors??
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search