I HAVE BOOST NOW - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
I HAVE BOOST NOW
Monday, July 25, 2005 6:21 PM
i sold my 99 cavfire and picked up a 2002 cav z24 with the gm charger and i love it. but right now im thinking of either water/alky inj or a dry shot of n20.

with the alky injection though im sorta concerned if i run out of fluid for it but at the same time i thought about buying the quick change pulley system so i can swap the 10psi pulley to the 6 psi pulley in a matter of minutes

but at the same time the n20 would be an easy bolt on as well but im perplexed on what way to go

anyone with some insight help me out please

Re: I HAVE BOOST NOW
Tuesday, July 26, 2005 7:49 AM
u dont run outta water injection fluid as fast as you think.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 12:30 PM
Did you buy Calvin's Silver Z24?

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 5:38 PM
jake: roughly how long would it last me for and would the quick change pulley system be a good idea to go with?

alex: yes i bought calvins car

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 8:55 PM
not sure on the pulleys, sounds like a nice set up . i have the stock pulley currently.

i have a 2.5 qt tank and i used it about 5 times and the level didnt even barely move.

i wouldnt worry about filling up the small tank. i would say at least every oil fill it up change if u are on your car alot .

so calvin finally sold his car. that sucks. i knew it was coming. i havent talked to him in a while. how much u get it for?

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 9:41 PM
jake you got msn? if so add me, goaltendersup33@hotmail.com

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 10:02 PM
nope, just aol = GREENZ24JAKE

Thursday, July 28, 2005 1:07 AM
anyone else got some insight?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search