Haltech E6X - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Haltech E6X
Sunday, July 03, 2005 7:19 PM
I am in need of a fuel solution for my new motor that is in the works, and I came across this gadget standalone fuel management system. I searched a little, but couldn't find too many of us with this system.

I have a few questions about it first. I am sure I can wire it in, but is there anyone who has a write up for a 2.4L install, or will that be for me to make? Also how does the dashboard react to stand alone units, I am guessing it wires into the car and you share some sensors with the OBDII computer, like water temp. I would still like to have my stock guages work.

BTW I am ordering the T04E tomorrow, pretty sure I will go with the super 40 trim over the standard 46 trim. Hopefully exploited is getting faster at his manifolds, because I am pretty sure I will be ordering one of his with an external waistegate.

22 miles per gallon and dropping fast...

Re: Haltech E6X
Wednesday, July 06, 2005 9:23 AM
is there anyone even running one here?

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 10:06 AM
i have the haltech but it's not in my car yet. I'm gonna try and wire it to my stock gauges if i can figure it out.
Wednesday, July 06, 2005 2:18 PM
I have an older Haltech in my car. I don't believe any sensors are actually shared (at least on the Cav's I've worked on). As for the dash, I know how too get the OEM dash too also work with any aftermarket ECM (if it uses 2000 or 4000 pulses/mile).

Curtis
91' Turbo Z24
http://www.turboz24.com
Wednesday, July 06, 2005 2:48 PM
Search for MEGASQUIRT

I use it its a great standalone . I believe the site is megasquirt.info

-DJ

Thursday, July 07, 2005 8:53 PM
I like the megasquirt standalone, I am not too concerned about wireing, but if you have a write up or any pointers let me know. I assume you are able to use your stock dash.

I can wire things all day and take apart and put together things, but it always helps to have a manual so I know what I am wireing where lol.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search