what to do?? - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
what to do??
Monday, July 04, 2005 1:15 PM
Ok as it sits i have the option of a awsome start to a turbo engine for a amazing price. The engine is for a 2.2 ohv. It has clevitte bearings, cryotreated and polished crank, eagle rods, wiesco forged 8:1 pistons, moly rings and a copper head gasket. Doesnt include the cam but i can get that. The guy says he has about 2500cdn invested into it so far. He wants it gone for 700cdn. Is this a good deal? Also can i run this engine without a turbo? Would it be beter to run a turbo cam or just a stage 2 jbp cam? to help drivablity? is there anything else im missing? please help me out here...cause the dilemma lies with i can get that motor or i can go with a eco swap for 1500cdn..or just wait for a 2.3...opinions please..phil

Re: what to do??
Tuesday, July 05, 2005 6:28 AM
go with that its a great deal........ all you need after that is a built head from rsmracing, and the cam....... get the supercharger they are way more cool than the turbo's because less people have them...... rsm makes that as well

is the 2.2 a 2200, or just the older 2.2? (not like there is a real differance anyway)

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search