fiancing a gm charger? - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
fiancing a gm charger?
Wednesday, June 29, 2005 6:23 PM
Well to start off with id idn't know where to post this so i figured since it dealt with a s/c i'd post it here, well i got my 2005 cavy back in feburary fianched it for 5 years through GMAC...well what i was wondering is there any way possible that i can go back to the dealer and get them to order me the ecotec supercharger and get them to figure it in with my existing payments or is this impossible? thanx.

Re: fiancing a gm charger?
Wednesday, June 29, 2005 6:50 PM
i was just thinking the same thing, but they want 5300 cdn, so it looks like i'll be goin rsm stage 2 come fall

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 7:20 PM
Highly doubtful. You've signed a contract with financial terms all laid out, you'd have to void that and start again. Really can't see it happening.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 8:26 PM
give it a year or so and it will be droped by like $2000+.... its the same price as the 2.4L kits when they first came out.... and i waited a bit and got mine for $2900 CDN to my door after all the taxes and every thing.

Supercharged 2.4L
Wednesday, June 29, 2005 10:01 PM
I know in a lil while the price will drop, do you believe they would let you fiance the charger separtly, if not i'll just borrow the money and make payments on it that way, i have the money to get it its just i don't want to be broke by buying it which it would deplete my savings pretty much and going to college that wouldn't be good so i figured i could just make payments on it much easier...though i plan on calling here soon and askin.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search