ATT: ECOTEC Tech's - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
ATT: ECOTEC Tech's
Monday, June 27, 2005 11:00 AM
I'm looking for a wiring diagram for the ECU on my 2003 Cav, I'm hooking up my GReddy E-manage. If anyone out here has any info or can get them for me that would be awsome. Plus I'm wondering where the ECU is located.

I went to Mews in Ottawa Canada, and they gave me diagrams for the PCM (Powertrain Control module)??according to them my car doesn't have an ECU, just a PCM. I find that hard to belive......

Thanks Guys

Re: ATT: ECOTEC Tech's
Monday, June 27, 2005 11:09 AM
Check out this website, I believe it still has a walkthrough in the library for the Ecotec emange setup. http://www.ny-jbodies.org Good luck!
Monday, June 27, 2005 12:21 PM
The ECU is located next to the passenger side strut tower just above the header a square looking thing with two connectors on it

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Monday, June 27, 2005 12:24 PM
Evan St.Cyr wrote:I'm looking for a wiring diagram for the ECU on my 2003 Cav, I'm hooking up my GReddy E-manage. If anyone out here has any info or can get them for me that would be awsome. Plus I'm wondering where the ECU is located.

I went to Mews in Ottawa Canada, and they gave me diagrams for the PCM (Powertrain Control module)??according to them my car doesn't have an ECU, just a PCM. I find that hard to belive......

Thanks Guys

ECU and PCM are the same thing, just an acronymn used interchangably.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Monday, June 27, 2005 4:18 PM
Thanks for your help guys.....I'll be wiring it up next week. I'm using the wiring diagrams from the J-Body NY site. I can't wait

Thanks again
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search