Eco Sc Idle Problem - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Eco Sc Idle Problem
Wednesday, March 18, 2009 5:32 PM
Just put the superercharger on the car and it will not idle.Its fine if you keep on the gas.Also were are you guys running the evap line to?Can I just run it to the vacuum port on the intake manifold?

Re: Eco Sc Idle Problem
Wednesday, March 18, 2009 6:48 PM
the evap line is suppost to go under the t/b adapter , did u make ur own t/b adapter. do u have the pcm flashed already? also check for any vacuum leaks.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009 10:47 PM
what are you doing for tuning? gm calibration? krzy Z, is he talking about that little guy that plugs in under the blower by the TB?

12.33 @ 111.67 mph [Oct 2009]
Dyno'd on 08/02/09 - Mustang Dyno:
327.6 WHP 333.6 WTQ [10.1 AFR]
Thursday, March 19, 2009 5:45 AM
yea on the t/b adapter the little nipple that goes under it is where the evap line goes, i made my own adapter so i had to drill a hole through the button so i can have it hooked up.

Thursday, March 19, 2009 11:32 AM
I made my own and I have the gm reflash.Can I hook the evap line up to one of my vacuum ports?

Thursday, March 19, 2009 1:47 PM
i think you can but the only line i know of is the one on the manifold which u hook up to ur fuel rail. and to ur boost gauge.

Thursday, March 19, 2009 2:03 PM
I will just tee it in to the others.I think the idle problem might be because I didn't cut out the path for the idle control valve in the tb adapter.

Friday, March 20, 2009 5:28 AM
that can be it, u dont need to make a big path maybe 1/4" deep.

Monday, March 23, 2009 3:10 PM
That fixed it.Thanks for the help.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009 7:39 AM
no problem

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search