My progress. - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
My progress.
Saturday, March 14, 2009 7:31 PM
everytime I get close to finishing the car I make the mistake of posting on the org saying that im close to finishing the car then I post up pics of my futile attempt at making my car streetable. ive been playing this game for three years now, making claims of completion and then right when I get there something goes wrong setting me back months. now people claim years into a build. but for those that know me and my situation know how many times ive tried to make this thing work.

(keep in mind the car has not worked right, not leaked, exhaust not right, no tune something that makes it not drivable even though I can get in it and take it to the store.)
so here it is my newest claim. this one is it. its going to happen this time. the does not leak oil. the has a full exhaust, the car drives and climbs into boost, we even have the body down. there are two structural problems (mind you Ive never told the org my problems for fear of what they would say with me trying to put power to the car, no longer) the car has split boots. I have new axels ready to go. the car needs to make it to my shop in maryland before they go in. and a beat ass ecu that pj and I tried to tune. he idled out my injectors for me, but the ecu wouldnt play nice and wont tune. the fix is to get a new ecu in and labotimized to make way for my megasquirt.

so this weekend were going to hook the megasquirt up and finally throw some power to the fresh forged motor. its got more then enough break in miles and is beging me to push it. and im inclined to sumbit and give it what it wants

my favorite picture. tell me it doesnt look good. yes I know it needs a drop.

close up of the intercooler I used my black couplers here to give it the radiator look. sleeper as cav ftmfw

this is where you can see my inexperience. when I first started this game I didnt give a @!#$ about how the car looked or what I was doing to it. I was a kid and I made dumb moves. since then Ive replaced all my couplers with high quality silacone. used the proper adapters, and rechecked all my welds. my air charge is locked down.

another shot of the hot side

before we reset the bumper and lights. my brothers idea I was cool with screwed up headlights.

and keeping with the sleeper status. when I had my exhuast made, I had them leave the muffler pipe steel. they couldnt understand why i didnt want to put a tip on it. I just smiled. what makes this even funnier is that the car comes stock with a big chrome tip I took the thing back a step. its more stock then when it was stock....?

also I figured since Im not nearly important enough to make another thread for my mods i figured Id show you some adons i have waiting in the depths.

its a kill switch for the x3's they come in delivery with them hanging out the side because of how annoying the bat is to get to. so I bought the guy who does pdi's (pre delivery inspection) to accidently misplace it in my car and I acidently misplaced his lunch in his mouth.

now I need to figure out what to do with it? mind you my bat is in my trunk so it needs one of these. any suggestions?

"Kick azz is my boost hero!!! "

Re: My progress.
Saturday, March 14, 2009 7:35 PM
also I wanted to say thanks to all of you that have layed hands on this car. you know who you are. so many people helped me on here. from as small as advice to as big as phone calls at 1:00 in the morning to come and get me because I blew up my car. you mah nigga man

Saturday, March 14, 2009 7:36 PM
wats an l61T?

a special ecotec version?

Needing 2.3 oil pump stuff? PM me...
Saturday, March 14, 2009 8:47 PM
The exhaust looks FAR from stock like.

FU Tuning

Sunday, March 15, 2009 12:36 AM
haha ncie L61T sticker!

Sunday, March 15, 2009 8:15 AM
I love the exhaust lol. A friend of mine has his the same way on his wrx with no muffler..thing screams.

Sunday, March 15, 2009 8:31 AM
its not a sticker. I took the valve cover and sanded it down to a smooth finish. then I taped it down, and sprayed with a high temp flat black.

I think the pipe looks way stock. the O E muffler tip was like a 2.25 chrome tip. I had people asking me who did my exhuast. when it was stock.

this is a mild steel 2.5 exhuast. only people on here would notice the difference

Sunday, March 15, 2009 8:38 AM
A turndown on the end would look more stock if thats what your going for, but I hate the way they look.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search