Hahn Stage 2 fuel system - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Hahn Stage 2 fuel system
Sunday, March 08, 2009 1:42 PM
Hey guys, I've got a bit of a dilemma. I currently have the whole head off the car (for an exhaust manifold stud of all things!!!) So anyways, I'm only an oil pan away from having the opportunity to upgrade the pisons and rods. I had not planned to do this until next year.

So to my question. For those who have run or are running the Hahn Stage 2 fuel system, have you had success using just this system (FMU) with 8.9:1 pistons? I don't believe I have the time to learn HPT and get a whole new tune going before the race season starts. I do plan to do HPT, but not until next year when I have time to properly learn and tune the car. I'm not planning to run insane boost here, just enough to get me by this year with a slight gain compared with the stock internals (10:1) and 7psi I have now. I was thinking that 12-14psi of boost with the 8.9:1's should be enough to put me a bit ahead of where I am now with the stock interanls. Sound crazy? Any insight would be helpful.

Thanks!

"If you aren't shifting, then you certainly aren't driving!"

Re: Hahn Stage 2 fuel system
Sunday, March 08, 2009 8:30 PM
Yea u can use them pistons fine but no do not turn up the boost untill u get hp tuners. Stay at max 10 psi on hahn stage 2.
Re: Hahn Stage 2 fuel system
Monday, March 09, 2009 3:45 PM
With 10psi and 8.9:1 pistons, would I even be close to where I'm at today with 10:1 pistons and 7psi?

"If you aren't shifting, then you certainly aren't driving!"
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search