Going boost! - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Going boost!
Thursday, June 07, 2007 5:52 PM
Im new to chevys and the motors they run. i wrote in another forum about wanting to go boost. i was looking at the kit in turbokits.com. i dont know the characteristics of the motor. what tuning do i need. im used to imports and there tunings aftermarkets but what about chevys. what would i need after i install this turbo. better yet what brand or what should i do to have it tuned. any information will help. thanks.

ECOtec DOHC

Re: Going boost!
Friday, June 08, 2007 8:43 AM
come on guys help me out.

ECOtec DOHC

Friday, June 08, 2007 2:49 PM
hp tuners is wat a majority use on this site to dial in there car after boosting it. I have yet to get ahold of it, but I need it badly.

<aDdiCtEd 2 BoOsT>...EcOtEc...
Friday, June 08, 2007 3:17 PM
Well first off you really need to finish filling out your registry to include a car or at least tell us what it is. What Year? What motor? What are you looking to get outta it and How much are you willing to spend?

We need to know those things first before we can be very much help. Also try searching around. We have an excellent search button and there is TONS of info here.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007 11:28 AM
its an 04 cavalier. with 65,000 miles. on it i want to buy that thrubo kit from turbokits.com. would i just need that hp tuners. program?? what else do you all suggest??

ECOtec DOHC

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search