Where can I get CC Fab manifold? - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Where can I get CC Fab manifold?
Monday, September 11, 2006 12:43 PM
Where can I get the cc fab manifold or other similar manifolds that actually direct the exhaust flow into the turbocharger. The log manifolds do a piss poor job of directing the flow so I'm looking for something a little bit better. I've searched and only found one diy log manifold and one constructed manifold online. I have a 2.4L LD9.

Thanks

Re: Where can I get CC Fab manifold?
Monday, September 11, 2006 12:59 PM
Give Custom Tubes a look... expensive but they can make it. They made a few headers for J's back in the day. One for my Eco and a few for the LD9

www.customtubesinc.com

Check out my Part Out List!! Great Prices !! http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/detail/52925/

Monday, September 11, 2006 1:08 PM
if you actaully want a good manifold shipped to you soon, don't waste your time with CC fab

Monday, September 11, 2006 2:00 PM
He fixed my last manifold I will get it tomorrow, hopefully his skills are better then his attitude

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, September 11, 2006 2:01 PM

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Monday, September 11, 2006 2:16 PM
try FROM THEM

Monday, September 11, 2006 2:58 PM
i can help you out if you dont want to gamble with ccfab.

2007 GM Tuner Bash...HELL YEA
PA,MD,NJ,DE,NY and all states north caravan
Monday, September 11, 2006 3:07 PM
Boardorgohome wrote:i can help you out if you dont want to gamble with ccfab.

I know Board and his Buddy billy good guys, I have yet to see their work but they have a professional welder working with them, I hope to being doing some work with them soon

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Monday, September 11, 2006 4:15 PM
ccfabwork@yahoo.com

Blew it up, build numbers coming soon
Monday, September 11, 2006 5:55 PM
I'm looking for a quality manifold with equal length runners. I want something that will last and that will work with a t3 or even a T04e (leave enough space between the motor and the firewall). I want to run both pipes (intake and charge) off of the right side of the turbo. The pipes will fit between the motor and the abs and the hood with some modification to the fuel line position and some cutting of the bracket there. I haven't seen the pipes run this way yet, but I'll make it work. I just need a quality manifold. If you can send me some samples of your guys work, Board, I'll take a look.

Thanks

That which does not kill you makes you stronger!
Monday, September 11, 2006 7:08 PM
well if you wanna spend some big money on a nice manifold talk to brandon fetters....... I believe hes making manifolds like his that will clear the firewall....... only thing is they come tacked together so u need to find a welder to finish it up for u

Monday, September 11, 2006 7:55 PM
how much for brandons header?

Monday, September 11, 2006 9:59 PM
QBE (The Boosted One) wrote:He fixed my last manifold I will get it tomorrow, hopefully his skills are better then his attitude

Maybe he was just a little fed up at the situation at hand. You bugged him for two weeks to make you a new manfold. He waited two weeks for a special ordered flange, built it within four days, and you didn't have the money for it! Now it's just sitting on his shelf collecting dust until he can sell it. So don't go giving people the wrong impression about his company, because it's more or less nobodys fault but your own. I can't say I woudn't be a little heated put in his situation.

Blew it up, build numbers coming soon
Monday, September 11, 2006 10:11 PM
this is true, on top of the fact he rings my phone off the hook at least 10 times a day.

when it came time to pay for the product, hes like uh, i dont have a job or money, but you can send it to me anyways and ill maybe pay you later. and the kicker is, oh btw, i need it yesterday. sorry, no free lunches. so yes i was upset. could have made another manifold with the time i used to make this one to sit.

as far as it being a chance taken, that is the farhtest thing from the truth. i have 40 plus manifolds in stock, and special order units are made asap. right now wait time for any product is virtually non existant.

anyways. i will have a schedule 10 version of a ld9/eco ramhorn and hopefully a mini ram design out soon for you guys, and it will be very very competitively priced.
Monday, September 11, 2006 11:32 PM
Ok tell me not to pay for it unless it fits, Before even hearing you begging me to let me make you manifold I told you i was short on cash and offered to let me pay for it later on but the story changed when it came time.

The first thing I told you was I was low on cash.

Sorry about calling you a few times, when you ignore the calls and tell me on thursday you sent it out, then again on friday and nothinf, so you lied to me 2 days in a row, you knew I was on a schedule and refused to send the manifold out separate of the new one or allow pete to pick up the old manifold outside.

Double accounts = ip ban see yah soon!

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 12:20 AM
joshua coleman wrote:this is true, on top of the fact he rings my phone off the hook at least 10 times a day.

when it came time to pay for the product, hes like uh, i dont have a job or money, but you can send it to me anyways and ill maybe pay you later. and the kicker is, oh btw, i need it yesterday. sorry, no free lunches. so yes i was upset. could have made another manifold with the time i used to make this one to sit.

as far as it being a chance taken, that is the farhtest thing from the truth. i have 40 plus manifolds in stock, and special order units are made asap. right now wait time for any product is virtually non existant.

anyways. i will have a schedule 10 version of a ld9/eco ramhorn and hopefully a mini ram design out soon for you guys, and it will be very very competitively priced.

Man all that work and you could have been making my long tube header that I was going to pay half up front for... @!#$ty luck I guess.

Check out my car....
http://members.cardomain.com/o4blackfire
Tuesday, September 12, 2006 10:06 AM
another day gone by that he said he shipped it and he hasnt... day #4

so you going to keep prolonging my problems? I mean my old manifold's been done for over 2 weeks, and i said I wanted it asap... or is the ups or fedex store to far for the turbo integra to drive too?

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 10:08 AM
dont worry phil....we can fix you up and our turbo integra can bring it to you

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 10:09 AM
thanks!

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 10:13 AM
i just want to say that as of now im not publicly offering headers, i have 3 headers im building but im building another personal header for my car to make sure everything works properly etc. b4 i would be offering to anyone else.

R.I.P. Brian Klocke, you will never be forgotten
Tuesday, September 12, 2006 10:14 AM
98redcavz24 wrote:
QBE (The Boosted One) wrote:He fixed my last manifold I will get it tomorrow, hopefully his skills are better then his attitude

Maybe he was just a little fed up at the situation at hand. You bugged him for two weeks to make you a new manfold. He waited two weeks for a special ordered flange, built it within four days, and you didn't have the money for it! Now it's just sitting on his shelf collecting dust until he can sell it. So don't go giving people the wrong impression about his company, because it's more or less nobodys fault but your own. I can't say I woudn't be a little heated put in his situation.

@!#$ thats not the only problems we have had with him. Its not like QBE is only one that doesnt like the attitude...

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 10:17 AM
I have seen the Custom Tubes's 2.4 headers....... very well made.

Fetter also does great work, just not sure if he's into mass producing them.....

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 10:18 AM
actually 98 was talking about me but if you wanna be technical Josh was begging me to let him make me a manifold. told me my old manifold was unfixable.. of course somehow after I said yes to the new manifold the old one was fixable...

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 12:02 PM
QBE (The Boosted One) wrote:actually 98 was talking about me but if you wanna be technical Josh was begging me to let him make me a manifold. told me my old manifold was unfixable.. of course somehow after I said yes to the new manifold the old one was fixable...

Yeah i know he was talking about you, i was just saying, its not like this is an isolated incident....

And is there a reason he has two accounts on here? or am i the only one seeing that

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, September 12, 2006 12:13 PM

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 12:19 PM
probobly because in a 2 week period he destroyed the other accounts rep in our forum

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 2:28 PM
I think a lot of people who have an issue with CCfabs attitude are too closed minded to realize that cavaliers and LD9s are infact garbage. He preaches honda yes but only for good reason. I would love to see a stock bottom end LD9 make 400hp but its not gonna happen. He preaches the truth and you sit here and have closed minded idiots from here bash him for it. Open your eyes, I hate hondas as much as the next guy on here but damn, you can get a lot out of one of those lil motors... You guys have an issue with his inability to back down and say yeah.. cavaliers are awesome tuner cars.... get outa here! You are all nuts!

Scott

When I boost, you boost, we boost
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You have been banned from NEJBODY.
You've displayed wayyy too many acts of pushing people to their limits.
It's never cool to tear people down for what they want to do.
NEJBODY is a team. We're not the same as JBO where everyone bashes on eachother.
I'm surprised you show up to our meets after half of the things you say on here.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search