Anyone with running Hahn Stage 1? - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anyone with running Hahn Stage 1?
Saturday, September 09, 2006 11:29 PM
I'm currently saving up some money to add boost. But I can't decide whether I want the GM supercharger or the Hahn stage 1 kit. I've seen people on here with the stage 2, but does anyone have the stage 1? Any comments on it or pics would be helpful.

Re: Anyone with running Hahn Stage 1?
Sunday, September 10, 2006 1:10 AM
why?? ur limited to like 5psi non intercooled and no fuel upgrades... yoru asking for trouble... just spend the money on the stage 2.

http://www.myspace.com/15102113

Sunday, September 10, 2006 8:20 AM
The stage 1 is a good starter setup if you want to add your own IC and fuel setup. Most people who get the HRC kit get the stage 2 because it gives them everything they need to go out and run hard.

Gimme a call or email sometime and I can get you a price and help you decide what kit is best for you and your abilities.

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26
Sunday, September 10, 2006 8:34 AM
i'm running the stage 1, have been for about a year and a half, just now getting the rest of the funds to IC and up boost
Sunday, September 10, 2006 10:12 AM
I was under the impression that the only difference between the stage 1 and stage 2 kits was the boost setting and the addition of an intercooler. I thought that both kits included the same fuel mods. Could someone list the specific differences?
Sunday, September 10, 2006 10:23 AM
there are no fuel mods on the stage one, thats the difference and no intercooler

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Sunday, September 10, 2006 10:27 AM
Hypsy already listed the differences. Having had both I liked the HRC Stage 2.

Hopefully I'll have the SC running somewhere near what I was running w the turbo.

Sunday, September 10, 2006 11:00 AM
i'll have all the piping with BOV for sale soon from the hahn stage 1 if you're interested
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search