supercharger, what is needed - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
supercharger, what is needed
Tuesday, September 05, 2006 11:08 AM
I am looking into a supercharger kit for my 03 ecotec. I know this has been discussed a lot in this forum but I would like some simple guidance. I have read that the injectors from stock or not up to standers on the ecotec. So in essence the kit is not a bolt on, after getting the reflash also what else will I need to properly run the kit? I just want to cover my bases before I invest in something like this. Sorry If this has been asked before, I have not seen a direct question like this. Thank you!

Re: supercharger, what is needed
Tuesday, September 05, 2006 11:12 AM
if youu buy the s/c kit from gm it HAS EVERYTHING AND IS COMPLETE to the last bolt/nut with nothing but needing to get it reflashed before you can fully take advantage of it

Tuesday, September 05, 2006 11:22 AM
You may be thinking about the 02 Ecos...they do require a bit more modification such as the fuel system and stuff but for an 03 like you have...the kit comes with everything you need. Just take it to a dealer after the install to get the reflash and you'll be set!

Eh...old man with a Corvette now...it was bound to happen sooner rather than later right?
Tuesday, September 05, 2006 11:24 AM
sweet, thanks a ton guys!
Sunday, September 10, 2006 7:57 AM
what does the 02 need to have moded?
Sunday, September 10, 2006 12:25 PM
Mr. Pidasso wrote:what does the 02 need to have moded?

i think the feul rail. thats all i can think of right now. then again. im not sure of that either

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Sunday, September 10, 2006 2:15 PM
Also would have to buy the rest of the parts for the aftercooler that would be needed if you want to have that operating as well.

GIT 'ER DONE!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search