APEXi Turbo timer help?? - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
APEXi Turbo timer help??
Saturday, August 26, 2006 3:39 PM
OK i bought the Apexi turbo timer today and im not sure where the 2 wires that go into the ecu go! Would n e one be able to tell me what pin to hook the white and grey wire to in the ecu? I have the red blue and green installed already. Thx

Re: APEXi Turbo timer help??
Saturday, August 26, 2006 5:49 PM
See if this helps. This is the do it yourself for the Greddy turbo timer install but it should work fine for the APEXi also.

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=40&i=115062&t=114794#115062

Saturday, August 26, 2006 10:39 PM
ok that definately worked for the timer but now i have a grey(parking brake) i know where that one goes but there is awhite one(02 sig.) and it suposedly wired into one of the ecu wires i have no clue what one tho????N e clue?
Monday, August 28, 2006 9:22 PM
not to make a new thread and also trying not to get off topic but bluesplash i connected everything and the car wont stay on when i turn the keyto the off position. on the greddy site it shows you how to switch from the accessory wire to another one cant remember off the top of my head i think the 12v, it says to do this if the car turns off when you turn it off, would this work or did i just connect it wrong im pretty sure i did it right they are soldered just not all the way a small dab of the solder in case i have to take it off so i dunno ill try that tomorow and see if it works if not any suggestions?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search