Heat issues - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Heat issues
Saturday, August 26, 2006 8:01 PM
I have been running an open DP for a while now and I have noticed that my car keeps pegging the neddle at 265, does anyone have any suggestions on how to bring it down.

"Kick azz is my boost hero!!! "

Re: Heat issues
Saturday, August 26, 2006 9:19 PM
Rig your cooling fan on a switch/ get a flex lite fan/ maybe your having radiator issues/ water pump issues/ clogged heater core. So many things but im not sure how an open dp would raise the temperature of the coolant if anything your exhaust flow increases and less back pressure would be created so your snail should be cooler along with your mani. Did it just start happening out of the blue?

*2012 mazdaspeed3*
Saturday, August 26, 2006 10:23 PM
well for starters the sensor is bad it goes on and off so It might be reading wrong, the only thing I can think of is that the DP is to short and the heat is just going back into the bay, but other then that I have no Idea. I have been running it like that for a bit and it seems to be running fine, Im going to override my fan tommorw and just keep it on.

Sunday, August 27, 2006 8:04 AM
Jcavi wrote:well for starters the sensor is bad it goes on and off so It might be reading wrong

If you know the damn sensor is bad THEN CHANGE THE DAMN SENSOR. You are gonna blow your @!#$ up with all this stupid @!#$ your doing. You have got to be the laziest person ever because in EVERY post your looking for shortcuts. Sheesh. Use some common sense....if you have any.

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26
Sunday, August 27, 2006 8:26 AM
yeah dude seriously fix your temp sensor issues then see if theres a problem. Calm hypsy calm

*2012 mazdaspeed3*
Sunday, August 27, 2006 2:04 PM
Jcavi wrote:well for starters the sensor is bad

change the sensor

|Forged 8.9:1 Wiseco Pistons|Forged Eagle Rods|HPTuners|60trim|Tial Wastegate|
|Precision Intercooler|2.5" Exhaust|2.5" Charge Pipes|630CC Mototron Injectors|
|Stock: Fuel Pump, Transmission, Manifold, TB, Head, Head Gasket, Ignition, Suspension...|
Sunday, August 27, 2006 4:41 PM
hypsy where really going to have to do something about that sand.

ethier way, I plan on replacing the sensor, I just have to get up to the dealrship to do so.

Sunday, August 27, 2006 8:51 PM
I actually agree with hypsy for once. He probably could have worded it better. But to each his own, I guess...

Monday, August 28, 2006 8:25 PM
If he hadn't made such a dumb post I would have replied much nicer. After all his cheaping out attempts I got tired of reading them. He supposedly knew not to cheap out when you boost, but yet he looks for every chance to. So he gets the harsh treatment. Not gonna apologize for it either.

JCavi: No sand....just tired of your stupidity and corner cutting.

Monday, August 28, 2006 8:27 PM
i love boost like a fat kid loves cake.

*2012 mazdaspeed3*
Monday, August 28, 2006 8:28 PM
I LOVE CHEESE!

OH AND BOOST!

Monday, August 28, 2006 8:42 PM

Cheese.

Monday, August 28, 2006 8:49 PM
Team Vision Racing (aka hypsy) wrote:If he hadn't made such a dumb post I would have replied much nicer. After all his cheaping out attempts I got tired of reading them. He supposedly knew not to cheap out when you boost, but yet he looks for every chance to. So he gets the harsh treatment. Not gonna apologize for it either.

JCavi: No sand....just tired of your stupidity and corner cutting.

I love how you get off on this @!#$. its great. you come into posts and just rip people apart, provide no helpful awnser and then leave it off with some stupid final saying. your great man I love it.

oh and hyspy...........you need to stop ending posts like this, it dosesnt accent your thoughts

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, August 28, 2006 9:08 PM

Monday, August 28, 2006 9:03 PM
cheese

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Monday, August 28, 2006 9:07 PM

Monday, August 28, 2006 9:08 PM
Jcavi wrote:here just so you dont have to Ill right your reply.

arrgghhh You cut coners like a mofo. I told you about your oil pan and you still @!#$ up (in all fairness I will take the blame for that one. its just when I heard someone from hahn say something different I disreagared you and DS bad move on my part....k back to making fun of you) your usless jcavi you have a bad coolant sensor and you did not replace it. and now your asking about heat problems what a bitch. and now your running open DP your so gay.

what you need to do is take that gay auto of yours paint it orange and put decals on it like this

then make excuses like my sponsors want it to look gay so I cant get it all one color. that way you can be cool like me.

BWAHAHAHAhAHAHAHA. Wow man. I think your the one with a sand issue. I'm sorry if your upset that my car doesn't look like every other car, and that I make $500 just for pulling into the lights one time at a race, win or lose, and that I get nice discounts on parts. Sorry that that makes you jealous.

I'm sorry if you don't appriciate getting your ass chewed out but when you do stupid things, you get reemed. it happened to me too. I made stupid mistakes and LEARNED FROM THEM. You don't seem to be learning from the replies that keep telling you to stop cutting corners. Start learning and I'll stop tearing you apart. End of discussion.

Edit: And quit editing your posts after I make a reply. You look like a 5 year old doing that.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, August 28, 2006 9:10 PM

Monday, August 28, 2006 9:09 PM
haha gosh i sure am amused this makes for good locking grounds

*2012 mazdaspeed3*
Monday, August 28, 2006 9:13 PM
dude i got a megan racing sticker on my rear window along with a bomz racing sticker its dope i get like 5whp from that jdm shyt yo.

*2012 mazdaspeed3*
Monday, August 28, 2006 9:17 PM
you dont have heat issues you have diagnosing issues along with repair issues. If your asking why your overheating and you know the sensor is bad im just confused where common sense was lost. This post is gay but i post anyway because im a pathetic human being with no homework to do. So please chew me a new e-anus.

LOVE,
BOB (the instigator)

*2012 mazdaspeed3*
Monday, August 28, 2006 10:18 PM
Team Vision Racing (aka hypsy) wrote:
Jcavi wrote:here just so you dont have to Ill right your reply.

arrgghhh You cut coners like a mofo. I told you about your oil pan and you still @!#$ up (in all fairness I will take the blame for that one. its just when I heard someone from hahn say something different I disreagared you and DS bad move on my part....k back to making fun of you) your usless jcavi you have a bad coolant sensor and you did not replace it. and now your asking about heat problems what a bitch. and now your running open DP your so gay.

what you need to do is take that gay auto of yours paint it orange and put decals on it like this

then make excuses like my sponsors want it to look gay so I cant get it all one color. that way you can be cool like me.

BWAHAHAHAhAHAHAHA. Wow man. I think your the one with a sand issue. I'm sorry if your upset that my car doesn't look like every other car, and that I make $500 just for pulling into the lights one time at a race, win or lose, and that I get nice discounts on parts. Sorry that that makes you jealous.

I'm sorry if you don't appriciate getting your ass chewed out but when you do stupid things, you get reemed. it happened to me too. I made stupid mistakes and LEARNED FROM THEM. You don't seem to be learning from the replies that keep telling you to stop cutting corners. Start learning and I'll stop tearing you apart. End of discussion.

Edit: And quit editing your posts after I make a reply. You look like a 5 year old doing that.

your car does look like every other cavalier Ive seen minus the gay stickers.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search