turbo kit - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
turbo kit
Thursday, June 15, 2006 5:27 PM
where is a good place to buy a turbo kit ?

Re: turbo kit
Thursday, June 15, 2006 5:38 PM
jtuners, hahn or just piece together a kit yourself

Thursday, June 15, 2006 5:48 PM
i have a 2.4l cavy , there is one on e-bay but i wasent sure if that would be a good kit to go with http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cavalier-Sunfire-Grand-Am-Stage-2-Turbo-2-2-2200-2-4_W0QQitemZ8065765546QQihZ019QQcategoryZ33742QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
if you wanna take a look at it a tell me what you think that be kool
Thursday, June 15, 2006 5:55 PM
maxium boost

frank has proven to be a theif. i would never ever buy from him

Thursday, June 15, 2006 5:56 PM
so where else would you suggest ?
Thursday, June 15, 2006 6:00 PM
if i were you, i'd go with the 2.4L kit from jtuners.com. the kit from maximum boost that you linked to, is nothing but ebay parts thrown together and marked up astronomically. if you do a search for maximum boost in the boost forum, you'll find out that the owner is a hack and just buys stuff on ebay and resells it at a higher price and calls it a kit. at one point in time, he tried to tell his customer that fuel mods weren't necessary when running boost.

if you wanted to piece something together on your own, which is probably the least expensive way, there is a list in the boost forum of the basic components of a turbo kit. i put together my own kit. it took lots of research and searching for good deals. i got everything i wanted at good prices. if i would have gone with a kit from someone, i probably would have spent another $1000. its pretty much up to you. if you have any questions feel free to ask

Thursday, June 15, 2006 6:05 PM
what kind of kit ?do you have do you have a parts list ? and how much did you spend total ...? i like the jtuners kit but i think the pipeing is not what i want i would like 2.5 piping ..... other than that is looks like a good kit ....
Friday, June 16, 2006 4:20 AM
start reading the boost forum if your not sure what you need. theres alot of info in the sticky

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search